Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was quite busy, but a whole lot of fun. Here’s a quick recap!
- I enjoyed a couple of cookie bites from Whole Foods, which were chocolate chip cookie shells filled with frosting. Amazing!
- I went to a clothing swap. So fun! And, of course, I went home with mostly workout clothes. Haha!
- I ate Buffalo Chicken Chili with blue cheese crumbles. Holy yum!
- Quinn wished Grandma a “happy birthday” with a special sign that I helped him make.
- My favorite little workout buddy and I went for a glorious 4.5-mile run/walk with the stroller.
- I had a Chipotle burrito + wine for dinner. The best.
- Mal let me nap for 2.5 hours and then made me his cake-like pancakes for breakfast. Best husband ever.
- Quinn rolled over for the first time, and it surprised us both!
- We went for a lovely family walk and the weather was beautiful. I love fall.
- I got a much-needed massage and it was awesome. Seriously, awesome. And intense. I’m going to be sore.
- We went out for drinks with some friends, and I enjoyed a delicious pumpkin beer.
SkinnyTaste Cookbook Giveaway
Thanks to everyone who entered to win a copy of The Skinnytaste Cookbook! Here is your winner:
I LOVE her recipes. I use them all the time!
Congrats, Jen! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address to claim your prize!
Questions of the Day
What’s your favorite type of chili?
Ever done a clothing swap?
Who makes the best burritos?
When was the last time you had a massage?
Me: Buffalo chicken, yes, Anna’s Taqueria, yesterday!