Wondering which fitness program is right for you? Read on and learn more about for finding the best Carrots ‘N’ Cake fitness program for you!
During the height of the pandemic, I stepped from behind my 1:1 coaching and blogging to release my very first fitness program. Since then, I’ve created a variety of programs based on the needs of my clients and my audience, women just like you! I’ve been so thrilled to see so many of you investing in yourselves over the years. My four signature programs have landed in the hands of over a thousand women, all around the world, and I am so thankful and encouraged by that!
My team and I get DMs and emails all the time asking which one of my signature fitness programs is best for their needs. In this post, I will describe the main features of each of my most popular fitness programs. At the end of each program, there is a link to read all the specifics and purchase the one that’s right for you. I hope this summary and comparison chart are helpful to finding the best Carrots ‘N’ Cake fitness program for you!
Finding the best Carrots ‘N’ Cake fitness program for you: Program Comparison
Finding the best Carrots ‘N’ Cake fitness program for you
This intermediate-to-advanced dumbbell program includes 24 full-length workouts and is designed to increase strength, definition, and lean lines.
- 24 full-body workouts, 30-40 minutes each, 4 days per week, 6 weeks total
- 6-week programming calendar focusing on upper, lower, and full body workouts
- Minimal equipment required (two sets of dumbbells), no gym required, perfect for at-home and on-the-go
- Video demos and points of performance, over 65 weight training exercises with video demos for each one to ensure proper form for best results
- 12 bonus high-intensity, strength training ‘finisher’ workouts perfect to really knock your workout out of the park or use on their own when you’re short on time
- Only workout plan you need including 1 upper, 1 lower, and 2 full body workouts each week for a fully comprehensive experience
- Lifetime access to membership portal including workouts, training calendar, exercise demo videos, finisher workouts, and other program information housed in a private online membership portal
- Immediate access delivered via PDFs and accessible from your phone making everything at your fingertips and ready to go when you are
- Recommended for: busy women, women with limited equipment access, women who like ‘changing up’ their workouts, intermediate to advanced exercisers, women who want to look strong
Learn more about StrongMadeSimple HERE.
This is a 12-week total body strength solution for busy women who don’t have time to spend hours exercising and want to build muscle and burn fat.
- 12 week, 3 phase strength program (bulk, build, burn), designed to maximize your physique results
- 24 full body workouts, 45 minutes or less each, combining the most effective exercise modalities to generate maximum results in minimal time
- Easy-to-follow 12-week programming calendar featuring each of the 4 training days outlined so you can stay consistent
- Minimal equipment required (just two sets of dumbbells, one light, one heavy) and some space to move, no gym membership or fancy machines needed, great for at-home or on-the-go
- Video demos and points of performance containing over 85 weight training exercises, each with video demonstration and performance points to ensure proper form and best results
- 10 bonus warm-ups that combine joint mobility and activation drills to increase range of motion and the ‘turning on’ of muscle groups so they’re ready to work
- Only workout plan you need including 4 full body workouts each week for a truly comprehensive program
- Lifetime access to membership portal where you’ll find workouts, training calendar, exercise demo videos, warm-ups, and other program information
- Easy-to-use and access PDF and mobile-friendly programs ready to go whenever you are
- Recommended for: busy women, women with limited equipment or those avoiding the gym, those who like to keep the body and mind guessing, intermediate to advanced exercisers, women who want to look like they actually workout
Learn more about StrongMadeSimple 2.0 HERE.
Fat Loss Accelerator
A strength and metabolic conditioning workout program for those who want lean results in 30 minutes or less.
- 6 weeks of deceptively challenging full body workouts, approximately 30 minutes each, designed to build strength and conditioning by combining strength training and metcons **what is this?**
- 6-week training calendar that is easy-to-follow, outlines all your workouts, and is easy to print and hang to help you stay consistent
- Minimal equipment required (two sets of dumbbells), some space to move, no gym required, perfect for at-home or on-the-go
- Bonus warm-up workouts that are quick, effective, and efficient designed to warm up your body and reduce potential for injury
- Only workout plan you need including 1 full body strength workout and 3 full body strength+metcon workouts resulting in a truly comprehensive program that focuses on both strength and fat loss
- Lifetime access to workouts, training calendar, exercise demo videos, warm-up workouts and other program information delivered via email
- Immediate access and ready to go when you are, workouts are easily accessed via print-and-go PDFs and mobile-friendly visuals for your phone
- Private Facebook community for additional support, suggestions for program modifications, and encouragement from like-minded women
- Recommended for: busy women, women who get bored easily, intermediate exercisers, and women who want to look like they workout
Learn more about Fat Loss Accelerator HERE.
At-Home Bodyweight Program
A 3-week, no nonsense training plan focused on building strength and burning fat by using only your bodyweight.
- Easy-to-follow 3-week programming calendar with each day of training outlined to help you stay consistent, print it and hang where you can see it
- Video demos and points of performance for every exercise in the program so you use proper form and get best results
- Easy to follow program guidelines and demo videos viewable on mobile
- Lifetime access to the program and its materials so you can repeat the program whenever you want
- Private Facebook community for asking questions, exercise modifications, and community support
- Recommended for: beginner to advanced exercisers, busy women, women with little to no access to equipment, women who travel a lot, at-home exercisers
Learn more about At-Home Bodyweight Program HERE.
Hopefully this blog post was helpful for finding the best Carrots ‘N’ Cake fitness program for you. If you have any lingering questions or want to join one of our one-on-one coaching programs, send an email to email@example.com. My team and I would love to help you pick the perfect program for you!