These Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos are ridiculously easy to make with just 7 ingredients. Whip them up in less than 15 minutes flat — a healthy and flavorful meal for Taco Tuesday! Gluten-free.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tortillas
- taco seasoning
- shredded purple cabbage
- Toss the shrimp with olive oil and taco seasoning.
- Cook in air fryer until crispy.
- Mash avocado with lime (or use store bought guacamole) and spread onto tortilla (warm up the tortilla first if you prefer).
- Add shrimp, shredded purple cabbage, fresh cilantro (optional), and squeeze of fresh lime – enjoy!
Keywords: shrimp tacos