- Someone you love has IBD: 3 million Americans live with IBD and that number grows by as many as 70,000 new diagnoses each year.
- Your donations fund important research. The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation has invested more than $350 million into research.
- Your donations directly impact patient outcomes. Entyvio didn’t even exist when I was first diagnosed!
- The Foundation is the leader in IBD breakthroughs in environmental triggers, genetics, and the microbiome.
- Fun! The Foundation’s events bring together our community and we have a great time doing it.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation New England Chapter’s in-home fundraiser, A Night In for the Cure, is coming up later this week, and I would love, love, LOVE for you to attend!
Tune in (virtually) on August 20th at 8pm for a great time while supporting the Foundation during a time when it is needed most. Tickets are just $25!
At this year’s event, I will be honored as the 2020 Rising Community Leader in IBD. This is a huge honor, and I would love to see you there. Plus, tune in for some serious fun… Murphy might even make an appearance! 😉
5 Reasons to Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation:
***BONUS OFFER: The first 50 people who purchase tickets and check my name as how they heard about this event will get a FREE copy of my new cookbook, The Everything Macro Cookbook!!! Support a great cause while getting your nutrition on track! 🙂
If you’re able to donate or would like to purchase tickets to the event, you can do so via THIS LINK. Thank you!