Did you happen to notice that CNC is looking a little different this morning? My buddy Blain (remember him from my HSPH days?) gave her a much-needed facelift (it had been 3 years!), and I am so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. It’s by far my favorite design yet. (Curious to see what CNC looked like over the years? Check out this post. She’s changed quite a bit!)
My weekend was awesome. Our friends, Matt and Kristen, from New York City stayed with us and we had such a nice time with them. I am so glad they came to visit. It had been awhile since we had last seen them and they finally got to meet Quinn, which was so fun for us. Anyway, here are 7 things that happened this weekend!
1. Friday night was low-key. We enjoyed some drinks with Matt and Kristen and chatted with them well into the night. I drank some Bay and Barnes Block Sauvignon Blanc (from Wegmans), and it was soooo delicious. I highly recommend it!
2. We ate breakfast at home on Saturday morning and we had quite the spread: scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit salad, bagels with pumpkin cream cheese, mimosas, OJ, and coffee. Mmm! Laid-back breakfast + good friends = the best.
3. We went to lunch at Hingham Beer Works on Saturday afternoon. Quinn ended up having a massive poop explosion that went everywhere and we didn’t pack an extra outfit for him (parenting fail), so Mal ran next door to Old Navy to buy him a new outfit. Ooh, life with a baby! There’s never a dull moment. Haha!
4. After lunch, we went to a beer tasting at Curtis Liquors. I didn’t try any new beers that I loved, but it was still fun trying them!
5. Sunday morning started with breakfast at Uncle Charlie’s Diner. I ordered eggs, home fries, and a grilled English muffin. I also helped Mal eat some of his pancakes.
6. Quinn loves Murphy. This photo makes me so happy.
7. I went for a run with Kerrie on Sunday afternoon. After quite an indulgent weekend (dining out, drinking way too much booze), it felt good to “reset” my healthy habits for the upcoming week.
Questions of the Day
What do you do to “reset” yourself after an indulgent weekend?
Any good poop explosion stories to share?
P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a TRE jogging stroller from Chicco! I will pick a winner tomorrow morning!