Does anyone else use the word “factoids” in there everyday life or is it kind of weird? I wrote the title for this blog post and thought maybe it was a bit strange, but I actually use the word from time-to-time. But, hey, that’s just me letting my freak flag fly. Ha! Anyway, I just wanted to share some random “factoids” from the week! 🙂
1. Kindergarten registration was this week, and I can’t believe my baby is off to school next year – riding the bus and being a big kid. Oh my gosh, time sure does fly! (I’m not crying, you’re crying!)
2. We booked a vacation to Punta Cana! Mal and I have been talking about taking a tropical vacation for years now. We actually wanted to do one for our 10th wedding anniversary last summer, but, sadly, it didn’t work out. So we are beyond excited to visit the Club Med in Punta Cana this July. We picked this resort based off recommendations as well as it being super kid-friendly and all-inclusive.
3. I finally organized the recipes on Carrots ‘N’ Cake! There’s even a handy-dandy search option – check it out! 🙂
4. I took a Step Aerobics class on Monday, and my calves are still sore! The class was awesome and so much tougher than I remember. Obviously, my Step choreography skills were a bit rusty, but the pace was en fuego! Usually, I don’t have trouble keeping up in group exercise classes, but between the choreography and pace, I was a hot mess! It was definitely a good workout, and I’ll probably pop into a class every now and then.
5. We are loving the library lately. Of course, it’s great for Quinn. He loves picking out new books, and we’ve seen his love for reading and wanting to learn to read himself grow so much in the past several months. I’m also loving the library because I can read new books for free instead of ordering them on Amazon. I actually just requested What to Eat When and can’t wait to dive in!
Question of the Day
What good books have you read lately?