An easy 3-ingredient favorite recipe!
10 ounces of shaved Brussels sprouts (TJ’s sells them bagged)
6 ounces of your choice of sausage, sliced
5 wedges of The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and the shaved Brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until Brussels sprouts are bright green and a little brown on the edges.
- While the Brussels sprouts and sausage are cooking, unpeel 5 wedges of Light Garlic & Herb cheese and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- When the Brussels sprouts and sausage are finished cooking, pour them immediately into the large bowl, so the heat softens the cheese and stir everything together.
- Serving Size: 5
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 18
Keywords: lunch, dinner, gluten-free, macro-friendly, easy