I’ve partnered with Nike to bring you this holiday gift guide. As always, thank you for supporting CNC!
As you guys know, I’m a huge fan of online shopping, especially when it comes to the holidays. Dealing with the craziness of shopping in-store is just not my cup of tea, so I put together a little gift guide for fitness and athleisure lovers – a subject that I know quite well – that you can use to shop right from the coziness of your living room. Most of these items are intended for health and fitness-enthusiasts, but a number of them would be enjoyed by just about anyone who loves a casual, but fashionable style. I hope this round-up makes your holiday shopping a piece of cake!
1. Nike Metcon 3 Women’s Training Shoe – These babies are a new favorite for sure! I’ve loved Nanos for as long as I can remember, but, recently, the Nike Metcons have become super popular at my CrossFit gym, so I was curious to see what they’re all about. They’re quite similar to the Reebok Grace, but the soles are a bit more firm, so they offer a bit more stability for weight lifting. The soles are flexible enough for running workouts though! The Metcons are definitely a nice balance between the two. Guy CrossFitter in your life? Check out the Nike Metcon 3 Men’s Training Shoe. Mal has worn them for years and loves them!
2. Nike Sculpt Lux Women’s Training Tights – The most important thing about these tights: They come in short sizes! Hooray! Just about all of my leggings are capris because the full length ones are always too long for me. I love that these ones come in different lengths. The Nike Sculpt Lux Women’s Training Tights feature sweat-wicking, compressive fabric to help you feel dry, comfortable and supported. Basically, they’re cute and functional. Big fan! The Nike Power Hyper Women’s Training Tights also come in short sizes.
3. Nike Pro HyperWarm Women’s Long Sleeve Training Top – How awesome is this training top? I love the look, and it comes in blue and pink too. It is made with stretchy fabric that holds in heat to help keep you warm before a winter workout.
4. Nike Sportswear Women’s Hoodie (I’m also wearing it above) – I haven’t taken off this hoodie since I got it. It goes everywhere with me – to the gym, running errands, and just lounging around the house. It’s super cozy, but not too casual that you can’t sport it out in public or hanging out with friends. It also comes in dark gray, and the Women’s Knit Jacket is the full zip version of this hoodie and super cute too!
5. Nike Therma Men’s Training Jacket – Early Christmas present for Mal! He loves this jacket and wears it all the time, especially to and from the gym. It’s the perfect warm-up jacket as well as a quick something to throw on after a workout.
Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Jogger Men’s Pants (pictured above and below) – Mal owns these joggers and wears them all the time. They’re great for traveling to and from the gym as well as laid-back weekend activities. They feature multiple pockets and breathable, lightweight fabric.
6. The Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Windrunner Men’s Full-Zip Hoodie is redesigned for cooler weather with smooth, engineered fleece that offers lightweight warmth. Bonded seams lend a modern update to the classic chevron design. The Nike Sportswear Legacy Men’s Full-Zip Hoodie is a close second for awesome guy’s hoodies (and it’s on sale)!
P.S. Still want a few more ideas? Nike has an awesome gift guide with all sorts of great recommendations for men, women, boys, and girls!