If your summer was all about eating, drinking, and being merry, this meal plan is for you! It’s time to get back on track and set yourself up for a happy and healthy fall season. I know that I had a REALLY fun summer, so I’ll be doing the Post-Summer Slim Down and sharing my experience on CNC, so I hope you decide to join me! It’s time to get it together, people! 🙂
Our 3-week Post-Summer Slim Down starts Monday, September 18th. It incorporates whole, unprocessed foods and low sugar to reset your body and reduce cravings as you work toward your weight loss and health goals.
Here’s what it will entail:
- The first week of your diet will include minimal starchy vegetables, fruits, grains, and dairy. Weeks 2 and 3 will add low-glycemic sugars, such as sweet potatoes, berries, and oats.
- Throughout the plan, you will avoid added sugars (i.e. honey, maple syrup, etc.) and alcohol.
- Each week includes 3 fully built-out days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) that you will rotate for the week (here’s why). Each day is set to your personal macronutrient prescription (for both workout and rest days, if applicable).
- Each week will have corresponding grocery lists and recipes with macronutrient breakdowns.
- You will have access to a coach to address challenges or minor food swaps as needed.
- Your personal macronutrient goals (protein, carbs, and fat)
- 3 weeks (3 days per week – here’s why) of meal plans customized to your specific macronutrients goals and food preferences*
- Access to a coach to address personal challenges
- Corresponding grocery shopping lists with simple food prep instructions
- Membership and support from our private Facebook group
This meal plan starts Monday, September 18th, so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible! The deadline to sign up is Saturday, September, 9th.
* This meal plan is customized to your individual macronutrient goals, but not personal dietary preferences (i.e. you don’t like tomatoes). For individuals with a number of dietary restrictions, please select one of our DTFN Custom Meal Plans.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! I’m excited and can’t wait to start! I hope you decide to join me! 🙂