Moving from our old house was bittersweet. Man, we loved that house so much. We did a ton of work to it over the years to make it our own, which made it that much harder to say goodbye. I didn’t cry, but I was pretty close when we closed the front door, snapped a quick selfie, and left Pine Circle once and for all.
That said, I wanted to share some of the things that I will miss about our old house:
- sun porch
- back porch
- location <– we were 2 minutes from Whole Foods!
- a park within walking distance
- the memories
And here are the things that I won’t miss about our old house:
- 1 bathroom with 2 doors <– always fun when we had overnight guests
- my closet in Quinn’s room
- the living spaces being so close to the bedrooms <– Now I can make a smoothie whenever I want!
- grass that wouldn’t grow
- basement with low ceilings
And now for a tour of our old house…
Thanks for the memories, Pine Circle. Onto a new chapter of our lives!