Hi, guys! Happy Thursday to you!
I have so many random things to tell you, so I decided to put them in a “things” blog post. I used to write these kind of posts back in the day, and they’re honestly fun for me to write. They’re kind of like a “brain dump,” so there’s a little bit of everything included! 🙂 Ok, here we go!
1 . The 30-Day Build a Booty Challenge started yesterday. Woohoo! You can still join if you’d like. There are 5 workouts each week, and they start on Wednesdays, so you have plenty of time to complete them. I’m sharing some video demos on Instagram, so feel free to pop over there to check them out. Additionally, I’ll be hosting weekly giveaways on Thursdays on the blog, so be sure to check back for a chance to win all sorts of goodies!
2. The deadline to sign up for the May group of Master Your Macros is today. If you’re interested, please sign up ASAP, so we can get you up and running for Monday!
3. We donated some of Quinn’s baby toys the other day, and I’m surprised how much it affected me. I didn’t cry, but, man, it made my heart sad. The toys reminded me of such a sweet time in his life. Those baby years really do fly by!
4. I ordered addition flash cards from Amazon for Quinn, but inside the box was multiplication cards. Whomp whomp. Thankfully, Mr. Haupert put his teaching hat on, and we skipped right past adding to multiplying (with the help of some pennies)!
5. I made this delicious one-pot chicken pasta recipe in the instant pot the other day, and it turned out so well. I can’t wait to share the recipe with you! It was SO EASY!
6. BUSTING MYTHS ABOUT BECOMING A BEAUTYCOUNTER CONSULTANT – This was such a great blog post!
“Is Beautycounter a pyramid scheme?”
“If the products are so great, why aren’t they just sold in traditional retail stores?”
“I’ve heard something like 1% of consultants in businesses like this earn money.”
Or, accusations of “MLMs are predatory to women, so Beautycounter is bad news.”
If you’ve ever had any of the questions or concerns above, please read this post. Additionally, it’s a new month, and I’m recruiting new consultants for my team. If you’re interested in chatting, please let me know! 🙂
7. I’m loving peanut butter and jelly toast (and rice cakes) with banana slices lately. I’ve eaten this combo for breakfast every day this week. I’m usually such a PB+banana gal, but the jelly adds a little something extra!
8. I’m ALL about the clean-crafted wine lately. I ordered another case of wine from Scout & Cellar, and I’m so impressed with what I’ve tried. Usually, organic wines are kind of blah, but these are seriously delicious!! If you’re interested in staying in the loop about these wines and deals at Scout & Cellar, please sign up here. And, of course, feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
9. If you’re local, the Derby Street Shops are hosting a Kentucky Derby Party on Saturday night to kick off their newest addition: The Derby Street Green in partnership with South Shore Health. It’s a family-friendly event that includes champagne mint juleps, local beer and wine for sale, live ponies, a hat contest, and Kentucky Derby crafts and games for kids.
Tickets are $5 per adult and kids are FREE. All proceeds benefit Hingham Public Schools. We’re planning to go, so if you do too, please say hi! 🙂
10. I have a full blog post coming about why the scale fluctuates (I’m soooo NOT a fan of the scale), but I just wanted to share the image for the post since it came out so well!
11. I ordered two bras from Zappos, and they BOTH fit! Holy cow, I’m still in shock. I have THE WORST time finding bras (I even tried ThirdLove), so I was pleasantly surprised! FYI: The bras are Natori Gloss Full Fit Contour Underwire Bra + Natori Bliss Perfection Contour Underwire Bra. Definitely check out Zappos (free shipping) if you’re in the market!
12. I’m so glad that it’s May. We have so many celebrations on the horizon!
13. Our vacation to Punta Cana is 68 days away!!
Question of the Day
Your turn! Share a ‘thing’ from your life lately! 🙂