We’re approaching Carrots ‘N’ Cake’s 10th birthday, so I wanted to take a little trip down memory lane and share some of the most visited blog posts (according to Google Analytics). Some of them are somewhat expected, but some of them are total surprises. It’s funny what the Internet likes (and doesn’t like)! 🙂 With that, here are the top 10 most viewed CNC posts to date!
10. How 3 Months of CrossFit Changed My Body – People love a good transformation story and this post was published during the height of CrossFit.
9. Paleo Pumpkin Walnut Muffins – I mean, who doesn’t love a “healthy” muffin recipe, am I right? This recipe hit the internet when Paleo was super popular.
8. 45-Minute Treadmill Workout – I can’t believe this post made the top 10, but it IS a really great treadmill workout!
7. 10 Tips for Balancing Exercise with a New Baby – Getting back to your fitness routine is definitely a struggle after having a baby. I like to think this post has helped a lot of new moms!
6. Low-Calorie Cocktails You Need to Try – This is an awesome round-up of tasty, but low-calorie cocktails. I love that it’s still a hit on the Internet!
5. No More Excuses: Motivational Quote to Get Your Butt in Gear – Thanks to the powers of Pinterest, this blog post exploded!
4. Sweet Potato Pizza Crust – I think I was one of the first bloggers to share a recipe for sweet potato pizza crust, so this post has done well over the years.
3. How I Beat My Sugar Addiction – Sugar was such a struggle for me, and I was really honest about my experience. I hope the tips have helped people!
2. Paleo Morning Glory Muffins – These muffins are damn delicious. And, once again, they’re healthy and Paleo!
1. Life Advice from Murphy – This post ended up on StumbleUpon and skyrocketed my traffic. In one month, CNC had nearly 1.3 million views! Who can resist a cute pug?
Question of the Day
What has been your favorite CNC blog post?