The love of my life (no, not Murphy) turns 29 years old today!
Happy birthday, Mal!!!
I wanted to write a special post for Mal on his birthday, but I didn’t want it to be too mushy-gooshy and embarrass him either, so here’s a Top 10 list of reasons why he rules.
- He has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh every day.
- He’s really smart. He might even be smarter than me, which I hate to admit.
- He’s never afraid to speak his mind.
- He loves iced coffee and beer as much as I do.
- He supports my running hobby by running races
faster than mewith me.
- He gets excited about the little things in life.
- He’s a really good judge of character.
- He’s proud to tell people that he’s a teacher.
- He supports my career and everything that goes along with it.
- He’s loves Murphy just as much as I do.
Last Night’s Dinner
Last night’s dinner was packed with vegetables. Love that!
Homemade Boboli pizza with shredded cheese, marinara sauce, green bell pepper, red onion, and black olives.
Side salad with grape tomatoes, black olives, and balsamic vinegar + roasted cauliflower with Annie’s Organic Goddess Dressing for dipping.
This morning’s breakfast was overnight (cooked) bulgur mixed with chia seeds, almond milk, ground flaxseed meal, almonds, and a scoop of peanut butter. I also enjoyed a glass of iced coffee with vanilla soy milk.
Question of the Day
Why do YOU rule?
Leave a comment on this post about why you rule and wish Mal a happy birthday, and I’ll randomly pick someone to win a signed copy of my book tomorrow morning!