Hey, hey! Happy Sunday!
Just popping in to share this week’s grocery haul and some party/entertaining favorites from Trader Joe’s!
- Bananas – thankfully, they’re not “trick” bananas
- Green bell pepper
- Potatoes – for breakfast potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Mixed greens
- Organic milk
- Unsweetened soy milk
- Garbanzo beans
- Baked beans
- Canola oil
- Liquid egg whites
- Apple-Carrot and Apple-Banana Crushers – Quinn loves these! He even ate two in the store!
- Dijon mustard
- Vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Greek yogurt
- Shelled edamame
- Cod filets
- Shredded cheese
- Chocolate chunks
- Chicken breasts
- Superfood pilaf – quinoa with sweet potatoes, kale, and carrots
- Chicken drummellas – Mal loves these!
On the menu this week:
- Chicken quesadillas
- Cobb salads
- Cod + brown rice and broccoli – is there a cod recipe you love? Please share! 🙂
- Tuna melts with salad
- Soup + grilled cheese sandwiches
We had some friends over yesterday afternoon for a play date + drinks and apps, so I also wanted to share some of our favorite party/entertaining favorites from TJ’s.
- Assorted crackers
- Dark chocolate peanut butter cups – everyone loves these!
- Peanut butter filled pretzels
- Pita chips with sea salt
- Green olive tapenade
- Mini pizzas
- Spinach & kale bites
- Vegetable medley of broccoli, cauliflower & carrots
- Various cheeses – love the selection at Trader Joe’s!
- Roasted red pepper hummus
- Pastry bites with feta & caramelized onions – not pictured because we almost always have a box or two in our freezer. They’re so good!
Question of the Day
What are your favorite Trader Joe’s items?