• Healthy Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers

January 23, 2016

You guys know how much I love peanut butter. My favorite brand, of course, is Teddie, but I’ll eat just about any variety. There’s just something about peanut butter that makes me really, really happy. And with National Peanut Butter Day tomorrow (Sunday, January 24th), I wanted to share some of my very favorite peanut butter recipes to help you celebrate the day. Enjoy!

healthy recipes for peanut butter lovers
    Peanut Butter & Pumpkin-Stuffed French Toast

peanut butter and pumpkin stuffed french toast

Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

BestPeanutButterAndBananaSmoothie-70-709x800

Healthy (& Highly Addictive) Peanut Butter Granola

Healthy-Peanut-Butter-Granola-

Peanut Butter Cookie for One <— just 60 seconds in the microwave!

IMG_1781-750x563

No-Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars

gluten-free-no-bake-peanut-butter-cereal-bars

The Best & Easiest Peanut Butter Protein Balls

The-Best-Easiest-Peanut-Butter-Protein-Balls-

Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies

flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies

Peanut Buttery Bars

peanut buttery bars

P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win $100 gift card to Kohl’s!!

Gwen @ Nutty G Fitness January 23, 2016 at 8:10 am

I made your peanut butter protein balls last week! So good and were perfect before the gym first thing in the morning. I am currently snowed in for the weekend so plan to make another batch 🙂

Tina January 23, 2016 at 12:56 pm

@Gwen @ Nutty G Fitness: Yay! So glad you like them!!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More January 23, 2016 at 8:52 am

DELISH! I guess I know how I’m celebrating one of the greatest days ever! 😉

Kim@Kim's Cravings January 23, 2016 at 10:10 am

Peanut butter is my favorite! Can’t wait to try these… thanks for an awesome roundup!

Ellen @ My Uncommon Everyday January 23, 2016 at 10:28 am

National Peanut Butter Day miiight just be my favorite holiday 😉 I love your peanut butter cookie for one and I just made muffins stuffed with peanut butter, so I think I’m covered in terms of celebrating!

Christine (Run Plant Based) January 23, 2016 at 11:34 am

Great collection of recipes, thanks. Agreed on peanut butter and any form of nut/seed butter really. And I love adding peanut powder to smoothies.

Taylor January 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Oh I just love peanut butter too!! That granola looks so good!

Cathy McGouran January 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Thanks Tina,

They look delicious. My mornings will soon become very hectic so will def be trying these out!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats January 23, 2016 at 5:42 pm

omg those no bake peanut butter cereal bars look SO good! I’m going to need to do that when my 60 day workout/nutrition program is up! <3

Rachel @ Simply Rachel Nicole January 23, 2016 at 10:09 pm

These all look so good!!!! I am so making the peanut butter cookie for one!

Emma @ Project Body Image January 24, 2016 at 4:49 pm

This is just the best blog post ever! I love peanut butter ridiculous amounts – I need that peanut butter cookie now!

Erin @ Erin's Inside Job January 24, 2016 at 8:06 pm

I need to get back to some peanut butter. I haven’t had it in a long time bc I make my own almond butter at home and I’m obsessed with it. I’ll eat plenty of desserts with PB in them, but I haven’t eaten it at home in months!

Olivia @CraveBalance January 24, 2016 at 8:26 pm

I am drooling! I didn’t know today was national peanut butter day. I must go have some now! (;

Emily January 26, 2016 at 11:20 am

YAY for peanut butter recipes! They’re my favorite too!

Agnes January 28, 2016 at 9:22 am

These look insane! I bet they are amazingly delicious!

Tanya January 29, 2016 at 8:54 am

I’ve gotta be honest… I literally love EVERYTHING on this post. 🙂 National Peanut Butter Day should be everyday!