• 41 High-Intensity Workouts for the New Year

December 29, 2015

Good morning!

It’s that time of year again when we’re inspired and excited to get fit. But doing the same workout day after day gets old real quick and it definitely won’t help you stick to your goals for the new year. An easy way to get motivated? Try one of the workouts below to keep you out of an exercise rut!

And (semi-related) Tech tees are just $9 at Target right now (solid colors too)!

41 High-Intensity Workouts to try in 2016

Quick-Full-Body-Medicine-Ball-Workout

Kettlebell-Pyramid-Workout-768x1075

Kettlebell-Mind-Games-Workout

pull-push-run-workout1

yuma hotel workout

Grand Park Royal Workout

arm smoker workout

Cancun Beach WOD

Dirty Diana workout

Monday_WOD_from_CrossFit_781_001

Full_Monty_WOD_from_CrossFit_781

15_High-Intensity_Workouts_

Want even MORE workouts? Check out my workout page on Pinterest!

Megan @ Skinny Fitalicious December 29, 2015 at 6:03 am

Nice roundup! I’m tired just reading through these. My favorite is the Cancun one. Now if only I could do the workout in Cancun!

Heather@hungryforbalance December 29, 2015 at 7:15 am

These are great!! I’ve never used kettle bells before (I’m clearly a little late to the game), but that kettle bell pyramid one makes me want to give it a try!

Linz @ Itz Linz December 29, 2015 at 7:26 am

Always good to switch it up and have options!

MelissaD December 29, 2015 at 7:58 am

Thank you so so much Tina!! This is a perfect start to the “new year” of working out. I bought a new journal to keep track of my workouts and now with all of these great workouts to choose from, I am all set for the best year ever!!

Adriana December 29, 2015 at 8:47 am

Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to make this amazing list! I wish I had seen this while I was on Christmas vacation but now I’ve saved them for the future. Awesome list!

Sally December 29, 2015 at 9:06 am

Thank you so much for this post!! I’ve done a few of the workouts you’ve posted in the past and they’re all so challenging and effective! Can’t wait to try all of these in 2016. You’re the best!

Kelli @ Hungry Hobby December 29, 2015 at 9:31 am

These are great thanks for putting them all in one place! It’s time to get the WOD face on!

Sagan December 29, 2015 at 10:04 am

Wow — SO MANY WORKOUTS! Pinning 🙂 Looking forward to giving these all a try in 2016! They look awesome.

Sheena @ Paws and Pavement December 29, 2015 at 10:25 am

That’s quite the round up! I’ve been looking for treadmill workouts to mix that up and adding strength in a circuit is definitely a great way to do that.

Taylor December 29, 2015 at 10:26 am

Yay!! I was really needing some inspiration in the workout department. I definitely get stuck in a rut when it comes to my workouts. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas!!

Daisy @ Fit Wanderlust Runner December 29, 2015 at 10:53 am

I do love your workouts but I wish I had a kettlebell. Since I don’t have a gym membership right now I am very limited on equipment. I’ll have to improvise with something similar around the house 🙂

Bethany December 29, 2015 at 5:44 pm

I love these workouts! These types of workouts have been my ‘go to’ during pregnancy because I can modify them as needed.
    Happy New Year!

Melissa December 30, 2015 at 9:34 am

Holy moly! These are awesome! I’m going to share this post to my healthy living group on Facebook to give them some new ideas. 🙂