I had a little fun in the kitchen yesterday afternoon and made some delicious No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Bars. I love that I didn’t even need to turn on my oven!
Besides being a no-bake recipe, these bars only require four ingredients””thanks to Nikki’s Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter.
And making these bars is seriously a piece of cake: Just mix all of the ingredients together, spread in a pan, and refrigerate for about an hour. Easy as that!
You really must try these bars. Each bite is a sweet taste of crispy vanilla cake.
With chocolate sprinkles!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s easily customizable. You can make it with any kind of coconut butter you want (Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie?) and, of course, change up the color of the sprinkles. Don’t you think rainbow sprinkles would be a ton of fun? Or crushed up Oreo cookies? Oooh, so many delicious ideas!
No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Bars
- 6 ounces of Nikki’s vanilla cake batter coconut butter
- 1.5 cups crisp cereal
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- pinch of sea salt
- Scoop coconut butter from jar into a large microwave-safe bowl. Soften coconut butter by microwaving it for 60 seconds (remove from microwave and stir after 30 seconds). Be careful not burn the coconut butter.
- Once coconut butter is softened, add cereal, honey, sprinkles, and sea salt to the bowl and mix together.
- Line a 9” X 9” baking dish with wax paper and then evenly spread mixture inside. Flatten top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Cut into bars and serve immediately.
Makes 9 bars
P.S. Interested in purchasing some Nikki’s coconut butter? Here is a little incentive! Nikki’s recently introduced a new flavor (Pistachio Macaroon), so if you use code ‘pistachio’ at checkout, you can get 15% off your entire order!