• 15 High-Intensity Workouts You Can Do Just About Anywhere

April 14, 2014

Are you bored with your workouts? Looking to mix things up? Well, look no further! Here are 15 high-intensity, butt-kicking workouts that you can do just about anywhere. Happy sweating!

15_High-Intensity_Workouts_

Rise N Shine

99WOD

10-7-12

Hotel room WOD

CrossFit Travel WOD

CrossFit Travel WOD

Find even more workouts here!

Michelle Kim April 14, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Wow! These are great high intensity workouts! Love that pretty much all of them can be done without any equipment!

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run April 14, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Great round up! I love the Run Burpee Run workout.

Anna @ ThatDAMMRunner April 14, 2014 at 1:43 pm

THANK YOU FOR THESE!! I’m a runner, but always looking for a good, quick and dirty strength training routine to throw in there! This is amazing :)

Chrissy @pinkpolishandrunningshoes April 14, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Wow those look tough! I need to add them to my list of workouts for those days when I’m just not feeling the gym.

Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit April 14, 2014 at 2:09 pm

I love adding new circuit workouts to my rotation! Definitely pinning some of these. :)

Jen April 14, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Nothing to do with your post but I know you are into Zombies…http://www.goldstar.com/e/81756
    Trapped in a Room With a Zombie: You Have to Find the Way Out!

Tina April 14, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Haha!

Shel@PeachyPalate April 14, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Love the Rise n Shine and Chipper workouts, two of my favs!

Lauren @ Lettuce Eat Cake April 14, 2014 at 3:27 pm

These are awesome! After I complete my half next month, I think I will make it a goal to do these workouts in order every other day. Kind of like a mini fitness boot camp.

Megan @ The Skinny-Life April 14, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Awesome roundup! I’m especially liking the 10 minute HIIT. I need to add more circuits to my training.

Kelli April 14, 2014 at 4:20 pm

awesome thank you I just canceled my gym membership so this is perfect!

Annette@FitnessPerks April 14, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I love HIIT workouts! I teach a HIIT class each week (Les Mills’ GRIT), and it’s so fun to ramp up that intensity ;) These look awesome!

Sara K April 14, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I love these posts! I only wish a glossary came with them since I’m not sure what some of the tasks are. (double under? ) I hope to try some of these out!

Becky@TheSavedRunner April 14, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Love this! I already pinned this page for future reference!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun April 14, 2014 at 4:55 pm

These look great I will have to use these this weekend when the husband and I travel to Boston!

Elizabeth {Positively Healthy} April 14, 2014 at 5:18 pm

LOVE these!! I am scaling back on my running and looking for more cross-training workouts so I can’t wait to try them out!

Stephanie @ Whole Health Dork April 14, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I am always looking to mix it up. Thanks for sharing all in one place!

Hans Chaplin April 14, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Just about yesterday I was asking in another blog which exercies I could do during the next 3 Months because I don’t have access to a gym. And now I stumble over this great list of hight intensity workouts. Thank you

Runner Girl Eats April 15, 2014 at 6:08 am

Love these! Thanks so much for sharing. I’m always looking for new ideas :)

Neel April 15, 2014 at 9:25 am

They are brutal, but loving it. The tougher, the better!

Ursula April 15, 2014 at 9:54 am

I love HITT workouts, they’re so easy to squeeze into a busy schedule. Now I have a bunch more to pin. thanks!

Cara's Healthy Cravings April 15, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I did the “Hawk” workout today at the gym…the last mile was a lot tougher than the first, though my time per mile was quicker on the second. It was a fun one!

Tina April 15, 2014 at 4:56 pm

So glad you liked it! 😄

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 16, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Awesome workouts!!

Livi April 18, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Ill definitely be trying some of these in my hotel this weekend!

Paloma April 24, 2014 at 12:14 pm

I have been doing some of them and they have been kicking by tooshie! They are so fun, loved this post :)