Hello, hello! Happy Thursday!
Here’s another edition of What I’m Loving Lately!
These pillows from Alexandra Ferguson. Adorable, right? I want them all for our house!
The combination of applesauce, Greek yogurt, sliced banana, and granola mixed together. You will love it. Trust me.
This video of Heather Bergeron at the 2012 CrossFit Games. In it, she talks about her pregnancy, training, diet, and, oh, competing in the Games just a couple of months after giving birth. No big deal.
Speaking of pugs…
I’m also loving the fact that people actually get tattoos of pugs on their bodies. I really didn’t think they would, but if you look in Google images, there are tons of pug tattoos!
The 7-Minute Blowout: How to Blowdry Your Hair Like a Pro. I watched this video last week, and it looked easy enough. I bought a new ceramic brush and some clips, so I could blowdry my hair like a pro and tried it myself. It took me a lot longer than 7 minutes (closer to 15), but my hair looked really good!
Fossil Zip Wallets
I’m in the market for a new wallet since my current one is nasty and falling apart. I was randomly on the Macy’s website the other day and found a whole bunch of great ones from Fossil. I never knew I was such a fan of the brand! I always thought it was kind of high school-ish. Definitely changed my mind!
Wallets that I am considering:
- Fossil Keyper Zip Multifunction Wallet
- Fossil Sydney Zip Clutch Wallet (Blue Multi)
- Fossil Keyper Zip Clutch Wallet (Blue Multi – pattern is different)
- Fossil Sydney Zip Clutch Wallet (Black/Bone)
- Fossil Sydney Leather Zip Clutch Wallet (Black or a fun color)
Thoughts? Which wallet do you like best?
Would you ever get a tattoo of your pet?
What are you loving lately?
More posts for your viewing pleasure:
- What I’m Loving Lately VI
- What I’m Loving Lately V
- What I’m Loving Lately IV
- What I’m Loving Lately III
- What I’m Loving Lately II
- What I’m Loving Lately
- Workout Gear I’m Loving Lately
- Beauty Products I’m Loving Lately