Good morning! Happy Monday!
This morning, Mal and I are off to Savannah, Georgia for our babymoon! We booked this trip months ago, and I can’t believe it’s already here. Woohoo! Savannah, here we come!
We actually don’t have a ton of plans on our agenda while we’re away, so if you’ve been to Savannah and have restaurant recommendations or suggestions for what we should do and see, please let us know. We’d love to hear them!
Health News & Views
Just about everyone loves Greek yogurt. It’s rich and creamy with a great tangy flavor, plus it’s low in calories, high in protein, and a good source of calcium. What’s not to like?
Greek yogurt is also incredibly versatile when it comes to snacking, cooking, and baking. Don’t believe me? Here are 15 ways to use Greek yogurt that you probably haven’t tried!
Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
Thanks to everyone who participated in my 6th Annual Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt! Here’s the winner of the $100 gift card to Minted!
This was a lot of fun! Thank you & Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A funny photo of Murphy http://carrotsncake.com/2013/12/murphy-is-pug-mcscrooge-minted-giveaway.html
- A photo of me doing CrossFit http://carrotsncake.com/2013/08/throwdown-at-crossfit-10-day-4.html
- A photo of Marylou’s iced coffee http://carrotsncake.com/2011/02/ice-ice-baby.html
- A cookie recipe http://carrotsncake.com/2013/04/secret-ingredient-heath-bar-cookies.html
- A recipe that you’d like to try http://carrotsncake.com/2008/05/baked-kale-chips.html I’ve made my own version of Kale Chips but I really need to try yours!
Congrats, Sara! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
Questions of the Day
What’s your favorite way to use Greek yogurt?
Any Savannah recommendations for us?
P.S. Tickets are now on sale for the 2014 Blend (blogger + friend) Retreat! More details here!