• My All-Time Favorite Healthy Recipes

December 31, 2013

Is one of your resolutions to eat better this year? A lot of us are thinking about how we can better improve our diets, so I rounded up some of my very favorite healthy recipes to share. I hope they give you some delicious ideas for meals and snacks! And here’s to a healthy 2014!

2-ingredient pancake

Tortilla-Crusted Feta & Broccoli Quiche

gluten-free microwave-able english muffin

french toast breakfast scramble

Click the image below for a whole slew of delicious lunch and dinner ideas!!

Turkey and Spinach Sweet Potato Hash

my favorite salad

maple roasted carrots

curry tuna cakes

edamame guacamole

Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cookies

What healthy recipe are you excited to try in the new year?

P.S. This dog video is ridiculous! Haha!

Shel@PeachyPalate December 31, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Totally need to try your two ingredient pancake now that I’m eating eggs again!!! yummers!

kristen @ livinlifeinlouie December 31, 2013 at 1:05 pm

what a great recipe roundup! I am always looking for fast and kid friendly recipes.

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl December 31, 2013 at 1:07 pm

So many recipes I want to try!!!

Alex @ Kenzie Life December 31, 2013 at 1:16 pm

That feta and broccoli quiche looks awesome! And the healthy “fried” brussels sprouts look great too. I’ve stumbled upon a lot of recipes with brussels sprouts that look good so I’m hoping to branch out in 2014 :) Happy New Years!

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves December 31, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Mmm so many great recipes! I totally have to try those “fried” brussels and the sweet potato wedges (every time I’ve tried to make baked sweet potato fries, it’s been a fail). Thanks for this roundup!

Kate @ Coffee with Kate December 31, 2013 at 1:23 pm

This is such a great roundup. I can’t wait to make the microwaveable English muffin and cookie dough.

Katie @ running4cupcakes December 31, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Great roundup!! I love that first pic with the big spoonful of nut butter = perfection!!

Brooke@SweetnSweaty December 31, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Wow thanks for sharing! I saved several of these but I have to say the cookie dough is getting made stat!

Happy New Year!

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run December 31, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I craving a Brussels/kale salad with avo — need greens!!

Alice @ Daily Sweet Potato December 31, 2013 at 2:41 pm

That tortilla crusted quiche looks amazing!!!!

Ashley December 31, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Ive had those brussels pinned forever and need to get around to trying them! I love the sweet potatos and apple crisp also!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 31, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Such great recipes…I’m suddenly starving! 😉

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal December 31, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Ohhh I love these racap posts – so much goodness! I’ll be Definitely checking out a lot of these. Esepcially the two ingredient pancakes .

Sanaz@runforcake December 31, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Love this! All these lists are great. All that goodness in one awesome post. I focused so much on cooking for my one year old this year, I want to focus on amazing healthy desserts for me in 2014. Less processed, less artificial and more organic goodies that are easy to make and good for the entire family. Happy new year!!!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun December 31, 2013 at 5:27 pm

What a great list of recipes! I will be bookmarking these to reference later when I need some recipe inspiration! :)

Annette December 31, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes. Happy New Year to you and your family!

2 Cups 'N Run January 1, 2014 at 2:31 am

Healthy recipes are always welcome for variety! Although I’m pretty good at keeping healthy eating habits, I do tend to stick to the same tried and true recipes. Hoping to try quite a few of those, they look delicious!

Audrey @ In Shape Cupcake January 1, 2014 at 10:27 am

Oh yes, the 2 ingredient pancake, french toast scramble, and apple crisp were made several times in 2013. Loved those. I need to try that tortilla crusted quiche. Awesome!
    I have no idea what new recipes i want to try…maybe you should do a post? lol i need ideas

Gracie January 1, 2014 at 11:04 am

Those all look so good! I really want to try your healthy fried brussels sprouts.

Zahra@MusicandMarathons January 1, 2014 at 12:22 pm

2 ingredient pancake and carrot cake cookies, on my list!

meghan @ struggle muffins January 1, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Looking at the treat recipes is killing me – they all look so good! I’m going to do a Whole30 this, so I’ll have to avert my eyes when the tasty recipes pop up. The two ingredient pancake might be the most genius thing to ever happen to breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner.

Happy New Year!

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast January 1, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Yum! So many delicious recipes… thanks for putting them all in one place!

CLK Fashions January 3, 2014 at 1:16 am

Great ideas for healthy recipes! One of my all time favorite healthy recipe for this season since it has been in the negative double digits (-16) here in Minnesota, My Healthy Homemade Chili- You can find here: http://clkfashions.blogspot.com/2014/01/healthy-homemade-chili.html

Best Regards ♥ CLK Fashions

Livi January 3, 2014 at 8:21 am

I love the 2 ingredient pancake!! It’s a simple healthy staple in my breakfast routine!

Bill January 5, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Lots of great breakfasts that I would like there. I tend to have oatmeal in the morning but you seem to have a lot of other alternatives that are more paleo and more slow carb type. I love the 2 ingredient pancakes as well. Too bad it is Sunday night, I will have to wait until next weekend to try it