Remember when I blogged about the Monster Cookie Dough Dip the other day? I mean, honestly, how could you forget? That stuff looked amazing! I couldn’t get it out of my mind, so I whipped up my own version over the weekend, and, I must say, it’s wicked good!
In comparison, my recipe isn’t necessarily healthy, but I cut calories and fat (and gluten) where I could. I used almond meal instead of all-purpose flour, cinnamon cream cheese wedges from The Laughing Cow instead of regular cream cheese, and nixed the brown sugar and rolled oats all together.
The end result was incredible. In-credible. Seriously, it was so delicious, I ate the entire batch myself in just three days—eating little spoonfuls here and there until it was gone. People, this stuff is dangerous, but, man, it’s good! I hope you try this recipe and love it as much I as do!
Wicked Good Raw Cookie Dough
- 4 wedges of Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup powered sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup M&Ms
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine cream cheese wedges, almond butter, almond meal, powered sugar, butter, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blend by hand. (My food processor just kicked the bucket, so I mixed everything by hand.)
- Once the dough is blended, stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips by hand.
- Refrigerate dough for at least an hour before serving. You want the coconut oil to harden up, so the dough gets nice and thick. (I’d suggest leaving it in the fridge overnight.)
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
I am an official brand advocate for Bel Brands in 2013. While I receive compensation for participation as a brand advocate, opinions are my own.