Hi, guys! Happy Sunday!
Fall Routines Twitter Chat
Thursday, September 12 at 1:00 PM EST
We all know it’s a little difficult to get back into the swing of things after a fun and often indulgent summer, right? I know I definitely struggle with it, but the start of fall is like turning over a new leaf with your healthy habits, so we’ll be chatting about how to get into a good routine, workouts to enjoy in the cooler weather, and new snacks to take advantage of in the fall. I hope you can make it!
Ok, now onto this week’s grocery shopping and meal plan! We have some especially delicious (and easy) meals planned this week!
- Sunday: BBQ chicken, sweet potato tots, and kale chips
- Monday: American Chop Suey (Mal)/cheesy sweet potato and chickpea salad (Tina)
- Tuesday: Chicken stir fry with rice
- Wednesday: Tuna salad with chickpeas, olive tapenade, and roasted red peppers
- Thursday: Whole Foods salad/hot bar
- Friday: Out to dinner
Questions of the Day
Do you struggle getting back into a healthy routine after the summer?
Have you ever participated in a Twitter chat?