• "Breaking Bad" Workout and Drinking Game

August 9, 2013

Oh my gosh, I just saw this on Blood, Sweat, & Cheers and had to share! “Breaking Bad,” working out, and drinking? I’m not sure it could get any better! Well, I know what I am doing on Sunday!

breakingbad_game (1)

Are you pumped (or sad) for the final season of “Breaking Bad”?

Michelle @ Oats n' Bows August 9, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Haha this is so funny Tina! Love it. I am SO excited for Breaking Bad this Sunday!

Tina August 9, 2013 at 1:35 pm

ME TOO!!!

Nicole August 9, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Love this!!! Definitely sad it is the last season, but so excited for it to start. This weekend I am having a BB marathon to catch up on the last episodes…at least now I can get a workout in, too! (or just booze face…)

Taylor @ Single-tracked Mind August 9, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I love the dichotomy. I cannot WAIT to see how Walt ends up.

Sabrina August 9, 2013 at 1:48 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! My husband is obsessed with this show and LOVES this! He was cracking up reading this!

Jackie August 9, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Omg this is too funny!

Sarah K August 9, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Haha love this! I can’t wait to get watching now! I’m still back in season 4, so I have some catching up to do.

joelle (on a pink typewriter) August 9, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Ha! This is hilarious.

Farah @ Fabulously Farah August 9, 2013 at 2:11 pm

How funny! I love the idea of doing exercises during a TV show, too!

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles August 9, 2013 at 2:14 pm

That’s too funny! Might actually watch Breaking Bad with the boyfriend now ;-)

Ed August 9, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Lol! I was wondering if it involved smoking meth. Was worried what road you have went down Tina!

Sophie @ life's philosophie August 9, 2013 at 2:19 pm

This is amazing! I just started watching breaking bad and my goal is to watch all the episodes before the final ones premiere. This might make it easier…workout and watch BB.

Annette@FitnessPerks August 9, 2013 at 2:23 pm

That is too funny!

Christy August 9, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I can’t wait for it! Sad to see it end, but excited to see HOW it ends.

Theresa August 9, 2013 at 2:44 pm

I love this! I can’t wait to watch Sunday! We’re making breakfast for dinner in honor of the final season!

Sarah @ Sweet Miles August 9, 2013 at 2:58 pm

HAHAHA LOVE THIS!!! I literally just posted a HILARIOUS breaking bad recap video on my blog…you would crack up. It’s by Rhett and Link, two funny guys that make musical videos..ish. http://sweetmiles.com/day-5-getting-back-to-my-training/

JessicaR August 9, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Sad, but more sad about Dexter ending. However, Ray Donovan (also on Showtime) is pretty amazing, so at least I have that to look forward to!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl August 9, 2013 at 2:59 pm

This is just plain hilarious!!

Barbara August 9, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I’m definitely going to watch the whole season, but I am kind of sad that they didn’t just end it (officially) at the end of last. It was such a great way to wrap it all up without wrapping it all up, you know?

Amy @ crazysweatymommy August 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I think I only watched the first season….we only have 1 tv in our house, so I’m usually not the one choosing the show…I’m usually stuck watching some show where the people speak English, but it’s so hard to understand that they use subtitles!!!

Jennifer August 9, 2013 at 3:59 pm

UM thank you for that! Wish I had seen it when I was marathoning the show. I’m PUMPED for the final episodes! Most good shows go on too long until they’re no longer good.

sara @ fitcupcaker August 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm

this is so funnyy! I love it. I am sad, but not sad lol. my husband and I just started watching breaking bad on netflix, only on season 2. So I will have to dvr the new episodes…I am so addicted!

Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats August 9, 2013 at 4:02 pm

OMG This is SOOOO amazing!!! I totally love this. I’m going to have to share.

Annie August 9, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I LOVE this. I’m a season behind but I’m catching up quickly. Also, I’m a little in love with Jesse.

Jamie @ Sometimes Healthy Living Blog August 9, 2013 at 4:34 pm

While I don’t watch Breaking Bad, I LOVE the creativity behind this workout/drinking game. Someone needs to create one for The Bachelor….I’ll definitely use that game!

Ashley August 9, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Oh my gosh I definitely want to do both games at the same time.

Nancy August 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm

I love this show!!! So excited for Sunday!!!
    I stole this and put it on my FB page! It is very much “liked!”

Olivia @ Liv Lives Life August 9, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Oh this is hilarious!! It makes me even more excited for the upcoming show!

amanda jewell August 10, 2013 at 12:31 am

omg this is fantastic! i’m actually watching reruns right now! we’ll be utilizing both sides of this game to the max this sunday! how fun!!

David August 10, 2013 at 3:03 am

LOL definitely gonna try this out

Elizabeth @ hobbylobbyist August 10, 2013 at 12:38 pm

This is awesome! I love the inclusion in the workout elements.

Georgia @ Chop It Like It's Hot August 11, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Hahaha, I love this! Definitely something I’ll have to try :)

AJ August 11, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I LOVE this! Just watched tonight’s episode but I guess I should have read this post before watching it!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

Samantha @ 10000 Squats August 12, 2013 at 10:54 am

Haha what a great game! Can’t wait to try it out while watching the new episode. :)

Kelly August 14, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I love Breaking Bad! So sad this is the last season – such a great show! Depending on how I’m feeling on Sunday I’ll determine whether to go with the workout or drinking game. :)