• Snapshots {Friday}

May 17, 2013

coconut iced coffee

secret physique barre

avocados on sale

grocery shopping haul

not sure what to think pug

running pug action shot

Tina and Murphy

muddy pug

What’s up for tonight? Going out or staying in?

Sierra May 17, 2013 at 6:26 pm

The picture of Murphy running made my dad!

Dana May 17, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Murphy is too precious! We are doing a ‘mini’ date night tonight. We are both dead from the week..meh. Grabbing pizza and seeing The Great Gatsby. :) Happy Weekend!

Tina May 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Fun! I want to see that movie too. Hope it’s good!

D May 17, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Yum — avocados…I like to think of them as a vegetable (even though I know they’re a fruit….), I’m trying to test out minimizing my veggie intake to see if it helps my IBS a bit!

Those rice snaps crackers — so addicting..I eat the whole package in a sitting :) Ever try the “nut thins”? I just picked up the sea salt and hope they’re good.

D May 17, 2013 at 6:57 pm

@D: Meaning that I eat a ton of avocados per day (love in and on everything).

Heidi May 23, 2013 at 10:18 am

@D: I LOVE the sea salt nut thins!

Mari May 17, 2013 at 6:55 pm

looks like Murphy had the best day ever!!

Rebecca @ Blueberry Smiles May 17, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Going to a casual dinner party, but hoping to only stay for 2 hours….I’m exhausted! Happy Friday!

Alyssa @ Road to RD May 17, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I love that picture of Murphy running! So adorable!

Rachel @ Undercover Diva: A Sitcom May 17, 2013 at 8:12 pm

That running picture of Murphy! Those EARS! I was never really a pug fan but all your pics of Murphy have changed my outlook because he’s so cute and has such a personality! When I got assaulted by that pug gang on my run yesterday, I about died from the cuteness. I think I’m staying in tonight…a ton of people are out of town so there isn’t much going on.

Tina May 17, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Pug gang = best ever.

Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat May 17, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Watching TV and relaxing. Had a long day…so tired!

Aurora@Fitness is Sweet May 17, 2013 at 8:54 pm

I’m going out…but I have to finish a paper first!

Elisabeth May 17, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Love the pic of Murphy running!!

Andy - Health Nut! May 17, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Dinner date and movie in! We’re thinking Fifth Element or I might win with a chick flick-esque movie! We’ll see (: Fajitas for dinner! Yumm.

Lisa May 17, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Had a VERY exciting Fri. night .. pizza night with the hubby (which is every Fri. night in our house) and then food shopping. Try to not be TOO jealous of all the fun going on here! haha :-)

Tina May 17, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Sounds wonderful to me! Our night was very similar! :)

Beth Sheridan May 17, 2013 at 9:53 pm

I actually stayed home tonight playing with the 2 year old while my hubby had a guy movie night. I love that hubby dearly, but a night in by yourself (after little bit is in bed) with a nice glass of wine and a movie isn’t half bad :)

Erika May 17, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Excellent photos! Murphy and the mud lol

Tonight I am hanging out with a friend. He made dinner (thank goodness it’s my cheat meal) and we are going to watch Supernatural.

Suzanne May 17, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Fun night at the Boston POPS with Partners Healthcare! Enjoy your weekend!

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats May 18, 2013 at 1:35 am

Loving the photos of Murphy! Especially with his muddy paws :)

Linda @running4two May 18, 2013 at 3:17 am

Staying in! Subway and watching baseball :-).

Sarah May 18, 2013 at 10:17 am

Hi Tina,

Where do you take Murphy to the dog park? We live in Boston and would love to try and find it to take our dog one day! Thanks!

Tina May 18, 2013 at 11:35 am

We take him to Bare Cove Park in Hingham.

Chelsea May 18, 2013 at 10:40 am

The white chocolate chips in that snack mix look huge and delicious. That’s what she said? lol. But seriously, its a toss-up between that picture and the picture of the mountain of avocados for best picture of the week. Maybe ever. 😉

Molly @ RDexposed May 18, 2013 at 11:00 am

I think you forgot to pick up yogurt at the store.

Chelsea @ Designs on Dinner May 18, 2013 at 11:38 am

I love that picture of Murphy running–too cute! I had waaaay too much fun at Girl’s Night last night. Probably should have stayed home instead, but I would have missed the fun. 😀

Michelle (The Runner's Plate) May 18, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I am not particularly a fan of pugs after living with my in-law’s two pugs for a while–they peed on my bedding and pooped in my room (not cool!), but the pictures of Murphy often make me reconsider (since my husband would LOVE to get a pug).

Lillian @ Seize the Latte May 18, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Love all the Murphy pics — he’s so stinkin’ cute!

mindy May 18, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Murphy is seriously the cutest. Actually last night you were involved in my evening! Well, your recipe – my boyfriend and I had his parents over for dinner and as an appetizer we served your Roasted Garlic Parmesan Edamame – HUGE hit! HUGE!!!! I told my boyfriend that we need to have this on hand at all times (like you, I work from home – what an easy delicious thing to add to salads for lunch!).

Also FYI when shopping at Whole Foods for the cheese, I asked for a good recommendation for parmesan and mentioned the recipe. The people behind the cheese counter were intrigued and asked where I got it, and I told them about your blog. They were going to mention it to their demo dept – hopefully you get something out of it! :)

Aisling May 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I’m very jealous of all those ripe avocados. Could not find a nice soft one in the shop today and my guacamole didn’t taste as good as it should!

Fizz @ fizzsbizz.com May 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm

haha Murphy’s little muddy butt is the cutest!

Emily May 19, 2013 at 3:25 pm

I found out my hair dresser has a pug! Her name is Olive and that girl’s head tilt is absolutely outrageous. I’ve seen some pretty serious pug head tilts to the side but I swear this girl’s turns upside down it’s ridiculous. Her and Murphy would make a precious pair:)