Hi, friends! I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Mal and I were out running errands yesterday afternoon, so we tag-teamed our grocery shopping for the week. I meal planned and made a list and then we divided it, so we could quickly conquer our shopping. We were in and out of the grocery store in 20 minutes. Booyah.
Here’s this week’s meal plan:
- Sunday: BBQ
- Monday: Chicken salad sandwiches with homemade French fries and kale salad
- Tuesday: Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- Wednesday: Huevos Rancheros
- Thursday: Trader Joe’s pot stickers and pork fried rice
- Friday: Avocado egg salad with Sweet Potato Wedges
- Saturday: Wing it/take-out
What’s on your menu this week?