Hello this is Monica from Run Eat Repeat and I met Tina four years ago when we were working out and got kicked out of a high scale gym for wearing jeans. Hey, at least they’re not jorts!
Anyway, it was then that we decided to get a makeover together and start a band.
Surprisingly enough our band fell apart and we decided to get into a different kind of entertainment (if you can call this entertaining) – blogging!
Except at first Tina didn’t realize you’re supposed to write blogs on a computer and tried to write on anything she got her hands on…
Blogging has taught me a lot of things over the years, but the #1 thing I’ve realized is that…
People Google some messed up ish.
So, when I check my stats and see someone found RER through searching “my spicy chorizo girlfriend” I : A.) Take it as a compliment – It’s nice that Mr. Google thinks I’d be a good spicy chorizo GF and B.) Want you all to feel better about your messed up searches so I share them with my readers. Carrots N Cake is an institution in the blogging community, so you may have found Tina through another blog or her book. But hundreds of people each day Google messed up ish and find themselves at CNC. Here are 10 Googled phrases that brought unsuspecting visitors to Carrots N’ Cake and my thoughts/advice to these searchers:
1. “pepto bismol before running” – Better to have it before then realize you need it during! Trust me.
2. “Should i peel the whole banana before i eat it?” – No. Just buy organic and you can safely enjoy the banana skin too. It’s really the pesticides that made it taste bad anyway…
3. “skirt lift up for fun” – Hey, if you’re lifting up your skirt – it better be for fun and not work.
4. “slut tight dress” – Combine this with #3 and you have yourself a party. Or, something that’s only legal in one state. Fun fact that ‘one state’ is Nevada and Tina and I got epically photo-bombed there. That girl is obviously not a fan of CNC.
5. “sir poops a lot” – Listen, leave Mal out of this. I mean Murphy
6. “i bit into a banana and felt a crunch saw dark spot” – Just be honest with yourself and Google ‘I ate a spider am I going to die?’ – because you did.
7. “will i lose my boobs if i do crossfit” – Like at the box? Nah, but I’m sure they have a lost & found if you do.
8. “pictures of freezer burn cakes” – Wait, some people save cake for later?! This is the craziest thing I’ve ever read on the internet and I’ve read A LOT.
9. “hot ass gym quotes” – Yes, if you go to the gym enough you’ll get a hot ass – you can quote me on that.
10. “vagina pumping advice” – This is not that kind of blog! But, I do know of a good website with discreet shipping if you’re interested. Email me…
And those are just the ones we can share while keeping this site PG-13!
Anyway, the next time you are looking to Google something messed up type Run Eat Repeat in the search bar and come on over.
Question: If you were in a band what instrument would you play or would you sing?