• Eleven Questions

April 5, 2013

Happy Friday, friends!

I saw this survey on Julie’s blog awhile back and thought it would make a fun Friday post. I always enjoy reading surveys on other people’s blogs to learn a little more about the blogger and their personality, so I thought you guys might too. Feel free to play along in the comment section of this post!

Eleven Questions Survey

1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?

I’d pick a David Guetta song or one from AMP 103.3. Anything that sounds like CrossFit music pumps me up.

2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?

Seeing my family at Easter and talking about my sister’s baby. Our family is seriously so excited for this little one!

baby bump

3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I’d want to skip the whole prostitute part, but I love the Cinderella storyline—rags to riches and falling in love with her prince.

Pretty-Woman-movie-01
    [image source]

4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?

Kate Beckinsale. Mal thinks I look like her, so I think she’d be a good fit!

5. What is your favorite quote?

000workass
    [image source]

6. What was your first concert?

New Kids on the Block “Step by Step” tour in 1991. I wore a black hat like Joey’s.

7. What Internet website do you visit the most?

Gmail. I pretty much live on it.

8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?

Happy and Dopey. My personality is a combination of the two.

9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

A huge block of stinky cheese, a loaf of French bread, and bottle of “mineral-y” Sauvignon Blanc. Probably some confetti cake cake pops too.

10. What is the background of your computer?

This photo because it totally cracks me up! I love Murph ‘N’ Mal.

Murph N Mal

The Primal Life Kit

Just a quick reminder about The Primal Life Kit! You get 30 products and 8 discounts for just $39! FYI: The deal is only good through next Tuesday (April 9th).

Paleo_eBookAd_443x443_B (443x443)

Questions of the Day

What is the background of your computer?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

What was your first concert?

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health April 5, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I love your background picture- hilarious! I think your last meal is pretty on spot with what mine would be…bread and sauvignon blanc, yes please. I also have that quote pinned on Pinterest. It is so true and motivates me!

Mary Slagel@Healthy Food Newsletter April 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Those pictures are fantastic! They probably made my entire Friday. Well except for the fact Jurassic Park is out in theaters. Nothing beats that. But those pictures are a close second.

Maureen @ Breaking Free & Finding Me April 5, 2013 at 7:04 pm

so fun! my last meal would be hot sourdough bread with butter, chinese food, a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a frozen margarita! Carbs on carbs on carbs ;)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers April 5, 2013 at 8:22 pm

What is the background of your computer? My dog Doodles and I. She passed away and I miss her.

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? A big fat pizza!!! With extra thick crust and lots of peppers!

What was your first concert? In the middle 80’s it was Michael Jackson

If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick? Anything with Mathew McConughy! he

Glad April 5, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Love that pic of Mal and Murphy!

Jodi April 5, 2013 at 9:04 pm

I like these questions! I might have to borrow them for my blog!

Debbie April 5, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Last meal- crimini mushroom and garlic pizza from Goiai pizza in Berkeley, my mom’s pot roast and my own creme brulee

Rachel @ Undercover Diva: A Sitcom April 5, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Last meal: spaghetti, pickles (on the side), and lots of beer. And chocolate covered pomegranates. I just bought a new MacBook today, so my background is the default right now! My first concert was Hanson! I would be Emma Watson in any HP movie!

Danica @ It's Progression April 5, 2013 at 9:37 pm

That picture of Mal and Murphy makes me laugh too haha
    last meal: freshly baked warm bread with melted butter on top, a million strawberries, apple crisp, and an undercooked brownie (because you can eat a ton for your last meal right? ; )

Jan @ Sprouts n Squats April 5, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Probably ben and jerry’s half baked ice cream, a cheese platter and a really nice glass of red :)

Salima April 6, 2013 at 1:26 am

Hi!,
    The picture of Mal and Murphy is awesome. My last meal is; a specially mixed pizza from Domino’s, Cokes and s green salad. Thank you for this informative post.

Jeanie April 6, 2013 at 8:47 am

What is the background of your computer? A photo I took at Xel-Ha, a natural water park in the Mayan Riviera. The photo includes a lush landscape and the ocean: my two faves!

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? BREAKFAST!! I would consume an asiago cheese bagel smothered with full fat cream cheese. I may also want some ice cream, such as Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food to wash it down.

What was your first concert? I grew up in the same town as the Comcast Center in , Ma, so I frequented the parking lot to listen and create havoc, but didn’t buy tickets very often. I think it may have been no doubt or green day?!

If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick? Something light like Father of the Bride.

Bruna @morgbu.com April 6, 2013 at 10:20 am

Omg that pic of Mal n Murphy looks hilarious

Vicky April 6, 2013 at 10:39 am

I have always thought that as my last meal I’d pick cereal, because you know how you can never get the proportions of cereal and milk right. I’d never finish… needs more milk…. oops, there’s milk left, need more cereal…. repeat.

Heidi April 6, 2013 at 4:29 pm

You saw New Kids on the Block!? My 10 year old self is crying in jealousy!

CampingGirl April 6, 2013 at 5:37 pm

My bulldog is the background to all of my devices!
    My last meal would be hot buffalo chicken wings, pizza and beer.
    My first concert was David Lee Roth
    I would be Meg Ryan’s character in When Harry Met Sally

Kelly @ Running to Healthy April 6, 2013 at 6:08 pm

My first concert was Tiffany–opening act was New Kids on the Block!! Somewhat embarrassed to admit I still love them–just bought their new album “10” today!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin April 6, 2013 at 8:00 pm

My first concert wasn’t until I was 16 – I saw Coldplay!

My last meal would definitely involve baguette and cheese as an appetizer followed by a wood oven fired pizza topped with prosciutto, caramelized onions, figs, and goat cheese. And then cheesecake for dessert. :D

Art @ Fit at Fifty April 6, 2013 at 9:36 pm

The background of my computer is a picture we took during our Alaskan Cruise/Tour in 2011.

My last meal would be Gino’s East Pizza from Chicago.

My first concert would have been Johnny Cash in 1969, my parents took me to see him because I loved the song “A Boy Named Sue.”

I would have to be Dirty Harry, Clint Eastwood is my favorite.

Maria April 7, 2013 at 5:14 am

What is the background of your computer? The solar system

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? Rasberry roulade

What was your first concert? Queen circa 1985

If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick? Casablanca

Rebecca King April 7, 2013 at 7:38 am

Background pic on computer is my wonderful dog Katie.
    I would love to be Scarlett O’hara. lol

Katie April 7, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Yep, that background picture is pretty awesome. I just have a generic one right now because I rarely ever even see it. I love on Gmail too, and my many internet windows are always pulled up. Also, Kate Beckinsale? Good choice. Love her.

Jason April 7, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I have 2 miniature Pincher dogs that make me laugh when they lay just like your cutie. They do bring a smile to my face, i know exactly what you mean x

Melany D April 8, 2013 at 4:05 am

I love Julia Roberts and would like to play almost any part she did. Wonderful actress.

Sarah French April 8, 2013 at 4:34 am

Hi Tina,

Loving your favorite quote So true and pretty women is soooo my all time fav film lol thanks for sharing.

Sarah x

LadyG April 8, 2013 at 6:47 am

Cool format, I’ll have to answer these questions on my own blog, too!

Morgan@Healthy Food Newsletter April 8, 2013 at 11:17 am

Your pug Murphy is adorable! My background (on my phone, iPad, and computer… Whoops!) is also a picture of my dog, he is Japanese Chin and I’m slightly obsessed!

Nic G April 8, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Ha! My first concert was also NKOTB Step by Step tour in ’91! I saw them in Philly though.

absolute health and fitness April 11, 2013 at 10:22 am

Those pictures are really funny! :)