Hi, guys! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
So, I went a little nuts at Trader Joe’s this weekend. Mal and I are off to Ireland this coming weekend, so I wanted to keep things simple with our meal plan and make sure we didn’t have too much perishable food in the refrigerator at the end of the week. Basically, I went to TJ’s and loaded up my cart with all sorts of easy, frozen food options.
I sort of meal planned before I left the house and then tried to get it together at Trader Joe’s while shopping, but most of my meal planning happened once I got home. Here’s what I came up with…
- Sunday: Chili Lime Chicken Burgers with Garlic Fries and roasted broccoli
- Monday: Grilled black cod with green beans and couscous
- Tuesday: Cheesy Garlic and Herb Brussels Sprouts with Chicken Sausage
- Wednesday: Chicken quesadillas with fire roasted peppers and onions
- Thursday: Chicken salad sandwiches with Sweet Potato Tots
- Friday: Pork gyoza potstickers, chicken fried rice, and edamame
- Saturday: Out to dinner
Question of the Day
What’s your favorite go-to meal from Trader Joe’s?
P.S. Just a reminder that Abby’s Virtual Kick Ass 5k is tomorrow (Tuesday)! I really hope you decide to participate. It’s for a great cause (Team Challenge and the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America) and you can win some really awesome prizes!