I’m driving out to my grandmother’s house in a little bit to set up for my sister’s baby shower, which is tomorrow morning. (I can’t wait!!) I needed to buy a bunch of last-minute items for it, so I did our grocery shopping for the week while I was out running errands. Mal and I totally winged it last week after being in Ireland, so I was all about meal planning this week. We have a bunch of yummy meals planned!
Here’s what’s on the agenda this week:
- Sunday: Ham and provolone wraps with lettuce and tomato
- Monday: Vegetarian Cottage Pie
- Tuesday: Garlic Mustard Drumsticks with roasted broccoli and rice
- Wednesday: Pepper and sweet potato hash with bacon
- Thursday: Homemade pizza with peppers and onions
- Friday: Out to dinner
- Saturday: Out to dinner
Question of the Day
How was your morning? What are you up to today?
Meal planning: yay or nay?