• My Weekend in Photos

IMG_0796

IMG_0807

IMG_0809

How was YOUR weekend?

Haley @ fullnfit March 3, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Love the jumping pic!
    My weekend was great! Did two crazy WODs… Barbara and Kelly. My body is beat & I love it :)

Danielle @ Truffles n' Treadmills March 3, 2013 at 11:17 pm

We have a photo collage like the one in your last pic at our house! They’re so fun and a great way to use up extra wall space

Monica March 3, 2013 at 11:24 pm

That juice pic! I neeeeed a juicer! And a pug. And I love the jumping picture :)

Amy @ Writing While Running March 3, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Can’t figure out if that second picture is something sweet with coconut flakes or salty with shredded cheese. Either way, looks amazing!

Miranda @ Miranda Runs March 3, 2013 at 11:40 pm

My weekend was great! I got in a 6.5 mile run while the rest of the world was still sleeping. PS- Crossfit looks like tons of fun! I’m dying to try it

Tina March 4, 2013 at 6:15 am

It is and you should! :)

Lizzy March 3, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Where did you find that mirror image that says welcome to style?

Tina March 4, 2013 at 6:15 am

Target! :)

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run March 3, 2013 at 11:54 pm

CF, iced coffee, and Target — looks like an ideal weekend in my book. What are you redecorating!?

Oh, and fun manicure :)

Tina March 4, 2013 at 6:14 am

Living room and bedroom! :)

Joi March 4, 2013 at 12:04 am

You have ups like a fellow baller! Cute picture. My wkd starts in the a.m. when I get off for 7 days…cheers to 8 o’clock! I did get to take BODYATTACK this wkd which was everything as usual!

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health March 4, 2013 at 1:10 am

Target shopping spree…woo hoo! We did some hiking along the Pacific coast and it was awesome!

Jodea @ chillichocolatelove.com March 4, 2013 at 1:46 am

We did some home improving too, getting a bunch of friends and family over to demolish a dangerous wall in my garden. It was hard labour on Saturday, so yesterday we unplugged and relaxed and I took a loooong walk along the beach. A good balance.

Linda @running4two March 4, 2013 at 2:53 am

Gotta love a weekend that involves Target! I went on my first post baby run…6 miles :-)!

Charlotte March 4, 2013 at 3:59 am

Did my first Cross Fit WOD at my local brand new box on Saturday then ran my first ever half marathon on Sunday. I am now exhausted and spending my Monday laid on the sofa!

Jan @ J Cooks Healthy March 4, 2013 at 4:08 am

That photo of you jumping made me laugh out loud :)

Love this post btw!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes March 4, 2013 at 5:34 am

Looks like a wonderful weekend!

Heather @fitncookies March 4, 2013 at 6:44 am

Your weekend looked so accomplishing! I was busy registering for our wedding and then starting to pack for my trip next week. No time to really relax, but I did get in a quick at home workout yesterday!

Cindy March 4, 2013 at 6:56 am

My weekend was great. :) I have to know what colour your nail polish is. I love it!

Anne March 4, 2013 at 7:15 am

Nerf and Ropa Vie Ja! You could have stopped right there! Perfection!

Paige @ A Healthy Tale March 4, 2013 at 7:17 am

Wow what a fun and tasty weekend! We are currently updating our home office and I love buying all the little bits to make it look even nicer!

Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well March 4, 2013 at 9:01 am

May I just say….I cheerlead and you have a better jump than me. Haha, dang it!

Emily March 4, 2013 at 9:56 am

Any weekend that involves Target and iced coffee is a good weekend in my book!

I tried acupuncture for the first time, went on a date night with my hubby, drinks with my girlfriends, and finally saw Argo! It was definitely a random, but fantastic weekend :)

Lauren March 4, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Fun weekend! I NEED the flip flop sign. Cute. :)

Meghan@themeghamix March 4, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Your new box seems so pretty!

Shel@PeachyPalate March 4, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Looks like a fun filled weekend and one mighty leap in the kitchen!

Mary Ellen Quigley March 4, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Your weekend was very busy. I like the flip flop sign.

Ryan @ Pause The Moment March 4, 2013 at 1:39 pm

You just Paused the Moment! ;-)

Alissa Jo March 4, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Had to go to the Twin Cities in MN for my nurse practitioner board review class- met up with some friends for dinner and drinks one of the nights. Drove the 3.5 hours home last night with no music or radio. I needed silence after 20 hours of lecture!

Babs March 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Your weekend looks like fun. Mine was filled with beach time, so I cant complain.

Audrey @ In Shape Cupcake March 4, 2013 at 9:48 pm

I love the picture of you jumping in the air! Did that happen with one camera shot? Cause its kinda perfect. My jumping pics don’t ever look too great. Love all the photos though!

Katie March 4, 2013 at 9:56 pm

It was a relaxing weekend packed full of blogging, fun with husband, cookie baking, baking sourdough bread, get some strength training in, dehydrating and soaking nuts and wheat-berries, and playing some Just Dance!

Good but always too short!

Kelsi K March 4, 2013 at 10:37 pm

My weekend was awesome. Surprised my boyfriend with tickets to his favorite band. Then, I went to Kosama and did a Kaos workout. (Plyo, abs). Kosama has been such a life changer for me, I recommend it to everyone. I did 4 pull ups last week—I could never do even one before! I also began training for my first major race of the year a 20k called Dam to Dam. 5 miles=HEAVEN! Then I did homework. Working out literally keeps me sane and allows me to escape from the craziness that is my life.

Art @ Fit at Fifty March 5, 2013 at 7:08 am

Looks like a busy weekend.
    I got a couple of runs in training for my marathon in April.
    Art

Alyssa March 5, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Looks very delicious and relaxing!

Rachel @ Undercover Diva: A Sitcom March 5, 2013 at 7:25 pm

I love this! How fun! what a nice change of pace :D My weekend was amazing, but I took photos with my mind and not with my phone (lame?)

Tina March 5, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Not at all lame! We all need to unplug every once in awhile! :)

Kelly @ Cupcake Kelly's March 8, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Ole has my favorite guacamole!