After breakfast this morning, Mal and I drove home from Vermont. Our weekend at Twin Farms was absolutely amazing. It was honestly one of the nicest places we’ve ever stayed. I took almost 300 photos while there, and I seriously can’t wait to tell you guys all about it. Epic weekend.
Once Mal and I unpacked and got settled at home, I headed out to do our grocery shopping for the week. I did my shopping at Trader Joe’s because we were out of almond flour and they sell it super cheap. I also overestimated the portions/leftovers from a couple of our meals from last week, so I ended up “bumping” them to this week, which meant we already had most of the ingredients in our kitchen, so I didn’t need to do a large shopping.
With that said, here’s this week’s grocery shopping and meal plan:
- Sunday: Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks
- Monday: Sweet Potato Enchiladas <— I froze leftovers from last week’s dinner
- Tuesday: Leftover Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- Wednesday: Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon with Brussels sprouts
- Thursday: Leftover Teriyaki-Glazed Salmon with Brussels sprouts
- Friday: TJ’s Gyoza Potstickers and Chicken Fried Rice
- Saturday: Out to dinner/wing in
Trader Joe’s was crazy-busy this afternoon, so I got in and out of there as quickly as possible. Even still, I managed to spot this jar of deliciousness and add it to my shopping cart:
A bunch of bloggers have raved about this “Speculoos Cookie Butter” on their blogs, so I am excited to see what it’s all about. Cookies + nut butter? Umm, yes.
Question of the Day
What delicious food product(s) have you discovered from reading blogs?
P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a copy of The Paleo Slow Cooker!