I’m not doing a full grocery shopping today because I’m visiting Wegmans tomorrow. There’s a new store in Massachusetts, so a few of my CrossFit friends and I are going to check it out after class tomorrow. I’ve heard Wegmans is one of the best grocery store chains in the country, so I’m excited to see what it’s all about!
This week’s meal plan:
- Sunday: Chorizo, mashed potatoes, and veggies
- Monday: Chicago-style hot dogs
- Tuesday: Italian “Hot Plate” with spaghetti squash
- Wednesday: Chicken stir-fry with rice
- Thursday: Chicken salad sandwiches with Brussels sprouts
- Friday: Leftovers/wing it
- Saturday: Out to dinner
- Green bell pepper
- Sweet potatoes
- Almond milk
- Green beans
- Greek yogurt
Question of the Day
Wegmans peeps: Since I’ve never been, what should I expect? What should I buy? What are your favorite products?