• My Favorite Recipes of 2012

December 29, 2012

I’m know I’m not the best chef, but sometimes I surprise myself and cook something really amazing—even unforgettable (at least in my world). With that said, here are my favorite recipes from 2012. I hope you decide to try some of them!

Dry Rub Steak with Avocado Salsa

steak dry rub with avocado salsa

Gingery Broccoli and Beef

Morning Glory Muffins

morning glory muffins

French Toast Breakfast Scramble

French toast breakfast scramble

Microwave English Muffin

“Oatmeal” Minus the Oats

Cherry-Walnut Almond Flour Cookies

cherry walnut almond flour cookies

Loaded Pumpkin Cookies

loaded pumpkin cookies

Microwavable Nut Butter Cookie for One

nut butter cookie for one

Butternut White Chocolate Chip Bars

butternut white chocolate chip bars

Mom’s Apple Crisp

OMG Pancakes

Saturday Morning Pumpkin Pancakes

Brussels Sprout and Chicken Pizza with Parmigiano Reggiano

Toaster Oven Pizza for One

Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Salad

Paleo Pad Thai

Skillet Sweet Potato Hash

Avocado Egg Salad

Sweet Potato Quesadilla

Cheesy Shaved Brussels Sprouts & Leeks

Crispy Curried Sweet Potato Coins

Sweet Potato Wedges

Tiff December 29, 2012 at 8:12 am

Thanks for the roundup! A lot of these would go over well at my house.

Jodea @ chillichocolatelove December 29, 2012 at 8:13 am

That’s it. I MUST try that gingery brocolli and beef! I say it every time I see it, but this is IT!

Kristen @ Change of Pace December 29, 2012 at 8:20 am

Paleo pad thai! That would be on my list too :)

kim@hungryhealthygirl December 29, 2012 at 8:28 am

Love this recap…I’m bookmarking this so I can get to most of these recipes. I’ve already tried the breakfast scramble and oatmeal minus the oats and the morning glory muffins have been on my “to make” list for awhile.

Danica @ It's Progression December 29, 2012 at 8:46 am

I tried that Nut Butter Cookie when you first posted about it and loved it!

Lauren December 29, 2012 at 8:48 am

I would like one of everything! Although I’m still kinda on the fence about the oatless oats.

Sara @ fitcupcaker December 29, 2012 at 9:57 am

I’ve made at least 5 of these and love them all! I am a huge fan of the microwaveable english muffin. I make it at least twice a week I think!

Becky @ Olives n Wine December 29, 2012 at 10:14 am

I love your Paleo Pad Thai and Loaded Pumpkin Cookies and have made both a few times this year – I can’t wait to try your other favorite recipes!

Angela December 29, 2012 at 10:33 am

I appreciate your simple but delicious recipes. They are always convenient and practical, which is exactly what I need. Keep up the good work!!

Candice@allthingsyogi.com December 29, 2012 at 10:43 am

Fab List! anything with avocado is a win in my book!

Happy Holidays.

Alex @ Healthy Life Happy Wife December 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

I still need to try your “oatmeal” minus the oats!! I’ve heard great things!

Jessica December 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

I think I’m obsessed- I’ve tried most of these! Paleo pad Thai is my favorite. I gave the Well Fed cookbook to all my friends who like to cook for Christmas this year because of that recipe!

TorontoRunner December 29, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Ooh, thanks for the rundown. I’ve only started reading you pretty recently – My mom’s gonna love the gingery broccoli and beef!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats December 29, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I love recipes you’ve listed! I’ve tried many of them and they’ve been a success :)

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats December 29, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Bookmarking this! So many recipes that I want to try!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 29, 2012 at 8:35 pm