• CNC Meal Plan: Week of December 30

December 30, 2012

We ended up having a lot of food leftover from my previous grocery shopping, so I bumped a couple of the meals to this week, which made planning a piece of cake this week!

Here’s this week’s meal plan:

Grocery shopping list*:

• Bananas
    • Eggs
    • Pizza dough
    • Cauliflower
    • Potatoes
    • Baby carrots
    • Orange juice
    • Mushrooms
    • Hot cocoa
    • Linguine
    • Zucchini

*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.

Lauren December 30, 2012 at 4:50 pm

lookin’ good! j/w what is the pizza crust for? (i <3 those freschetta crusts)

Tina December 30, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Pizza for Mal. He won’t eat the cauliflower crust.

Fizz @ fizzsbizz.com December 30, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Mmm baby carrots! Always a must on my list!

Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well December 30, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Now I’m really wanting pizza! Loving all the vegetables! I’m really working on incorporating more variety of veggies in my diet besides my usual green beans, carrots, broccoli, and occasional sweet potato. Making a pepper pizza with cauliflower sounds like a perfect way to get ‘em in!

Teresa @ www.fitinwoodbine.com December 30, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Your husband must not eat a lot. I think my husband would starve!!! lol

Sara @ fitcupcaker December 30, 2012 at 6:37 pm

I love the cauliflower pizza crust!

Sarah @PickyRunner December 30, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Cauliflower pizza crust is my FAVORITE! I have cauliflower sitting in the fridge waiting to be eaten right now :)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers December 30, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Nice short grocery list. I really need to try the cauliflower pizza crust!! Enjoy your week!

Katie December 30, 2012 at 9:15 pm

I need to go shopping so bad! I think that requires money though ;)

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 30, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I am going to be trying out cauliflower pizza crust for the first time this week. I am excited!! :)

Kristen @ Change of Pace December 30, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I loooove cauliflower pizza crust. My hubs isn’t a fan though :(

Elizabeth@ My neon running shoes December 30, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Thanks for sharing! Have a happy new year!!!

kim@hungryhealthygirl December 30, 2012 at 11:29 pm

I’ve made the cauliflower pizza crust quite a few times and I would suggest using a pizza pan with tiny holes for a crisper crust. Very good, though!

Alisa December 31, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I love fresh fallen snow and especially love it during the holiday season, but I grew up in Northern Michigan, so I’m accustomed to it.

Funny, because I’m the same way about certain fruits. I’d much rather eat things like pears and apples sliced up. For me, I think it makes me eat it slower and appreciate it more :)

Happy New Year! By the way, I love your microwavable English muffin recipe. So easy and it’s amazing how bread-like it really is! I can’t eat baking powder, so I used baking soda and a splash of apple cider vinegar instead. It worked great!