Happy Christmas Eve eve! I’m getting so excited for the Christmas fun to begin! I hope you are too!
Even though it’s a short week (meal planning-wise), Mal and I still managed to spend quite a bit of money at the grocery store. I thought for sure we’d come in under-budget this week, but I guess not!
Here’s this week’s meal plan:
- Sunday: Shrimp stir fry with brown rice
- Monday: Christmas Eve dinner at my grandmother’s house
- Tuesday: Christmas dinner at my mom’s house
- Wednesday: Chicken Marbella
- Thursday: Spaghetti squash with Bolognese sauce <””recipe from Practical Paleo
- Friday: Gingery Beef and Broccoli
- Saturday: Out to dinner
Grocery shopping list*:
- Almond milk
- Deli ham
- Deli cheese
- Cream cheese
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan
- Brown sugar
- Andes candies
- Grape tomatoes
- Spaghetti squash
- Sweet potatoes
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.