• 24 Days of Togetherness Recap

December 24, 2012

Christmas is tomorrow, which means our 24 Days of Togetherness is over. How sad. I can’t believe how quickly it flew by, but having a fun, little Christmas activity to do each day made the time even more special. I’d say our first 24 Days of Togetherness was a success!

holidaybucketlist

I did a pretty good job of documenting each activity—the corresponding post is linked below—but there were a few photos that never made it onto the blog, so I included them below so Mal and I can better remember those times.

enjoyadeliciousholidaybeveragefromStarbucks
    Enjoy delicious holiday beverages from Starbucks

wrapchristmaspresents
    Wrap presents

031 (750x563)
    Take a self-portrait

Did you participate in 24 Days of Togetherness? If so, what’s your favorite memory from the past 24 days? Do you think you’ll participate next year?

Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run December 24, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I didn’t participate this year, but I think it’s a wonderful idea for when I have a significant other/husband/family. Thanks for the wonderful idea. Your holiday spirit is contagious :)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers December 24, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I love the 24 days of togetherness! Such a great idea!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Be sure to give Murphy a squeeze on the nose for me!!

Kristen@Change of Pace December 24, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I am definitely doing this next year! Thanks for the great idea. Merry Christmas!

Becky @ Olives n Wine December 24, 2012 at 8:25 pm

I am definitely doing this next year! My husband had to travel for work a lot this month so we didn’t have a chance to participate this year.

Dr Alain December 24, 2012 at 9:35 pm

A noël un rasoir je vous souhaite joyeux noël et la bonne année 2013 .Alain

sara @ fitcupcaker December 24, 2012 at 11:11 pm

We did 24 days of togetherness! My favorite was when we picked out Christmas ornaments!

michelle kim December 25, 2012 at 1:44 am

I’ve never done this, but I think I would totally do this with my family in the future!

She Rocks Fitness December 25, 2012 at 7:39 am

This is such a wonderful idea and I think I am going to have to participate in this next year so that I can really truly get into the holiday spirit. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family. It’s a white Christmas down here in NJ too. XOXO

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 25, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Love this! Merry Christmas to you guys!

Alyssa December 25, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I really love this idea! It’s such a great way to celebrate the holidays together. Merry Christmas to you & your family! :)

Kristina December 25, 2012 at 7:02 pm

We did your idea, but missed like almost a weeks’ worth! I’m looking forward to sticking with it next year — my fiance and I were just working too much this time around! It was a great way to really appreciate the holidays and our time together! Thanks for the idea!

FitBritt@MyOwnBalance December 26, 2012 at 4:55 pm

We did your idea but had a smaller list because we didn’t start on time. Also, we missed a few but I’m going to count this week too since its still the holiday season! :)

Meghan@themeghamix December 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm

We had so much fun doing this! I think my hubby liked the Christmas season a lot more as a result. Thanks for sharing this idea!

Jen December 27, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I live in Burlington and was pretty stoked to see Mal’s hoodie in this picture. :)