• Rockin’ Out at Fitbloggin’

September 22, 2012

Random fun fact: Monica and I are freaks when it comes to PopChips and props. Remember last year’s pic?

005 (480x640)

Well, we were a tad more enthusiastic this year! Haha!

004 (640x480)

Hey, we like silly props and have a lot of fun together. Isn’t that all that really matters?

006 (480x640)

As you can see, I’m having a blast at Fitbloggin’!

Lunch

After a sweaty WOD and some #fitmixerfun, it was time for lunch.

009 (640x480)

On the menu: salad with grilled chicken and sliced pears. I also ate a banana, but I never snapped a pic of it.

010 (640x480)

After lunch, I attended Monica and Cynthia’s discussion session: “How Much Is Too Much?”

011 (640x480)

I loved this topic and it brought about a really great discussion, especially since we (as bloggers) write about so many personal aspects of our lives and it’s sometimes difficult to figure out where to draw the line of what to share and not share. Monica tends to share a lot on her blog while sharing too much makes Cynthia anxious, so it was interesting to hear their different perspectives and what they think is acceptable.

A few hours later, Monica, Lindsay, and I met up to go to a blogger dinner at Pazo.

014 (640x480)

It was a little over a mile walk to Pazo and a gorgeous evening, so the three of us decided to walk. We ended up getting a little turned around, so our mile walk ended up turning into a 40-minute adventure, but we eventually arrived safe and sound. Hooray!

017 (480x640)

036 (640x480)

When we arrived, we enjoyed some complimentary champagne and appetizers in the lounge. It was quite fancy and a really nice way to start the evening. Thanks for the invitation, Lauren!

028 (480x640)023 (480x640)

Cheers to blog friends!

025 (640x480)

027 (640x480)

Dinner

A little while later, we moved into the dining room for dinner. Pazo’s menu included lots of interesting hot and cold tapas, so we ordered a bunch for the table and shared.

031 (640x480)

Umm… so I guess I didn’t take too many pics of dinner last night. (I was too busy chatting!) Oops. The scallops were really good! Ha!

030 (640x480)

032 (640x480)

035 (640x480)

After dinner, froyo was suggested, so we went in search of dessert. I ended up ordering a mini froyo with white chocolate chips. Mmm!

039 (480x640)037 (480x640)

040 (640x480)

Finishing up the last day of Fitbloggin’! I can’t believe how quickly it has flown by!

Michelle (Peachy Palate) September 22, 2012 at 3:47 pm

New turquoise top spotted! Looks lovely on! Looks and sounds like your having a blast!

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries September 22, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Glad you all are having such a great time! Looks like lots of fun!

Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 22, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Looks like a great day!! I so wish I could have gone this year!

Courtney @ Journey of a Dreamer September 22, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Looks like so much fun! and the new shirt you bought looks great!

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 22, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Every awesome day should end with froyo. :-)

Sana September 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Hahha I adore you and Monica :)

Chelsie @ Balance, Not Scale September 22, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I love the picture of the three of you on your way to Pazo — your outfits are all uber-cute. I’d love to borrow each and every one of them!! Looks like a really, really fun time!

Presley @ Run Pretty September 22, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Mini froyos are adorable. :)

emme September 22, 2012 at 4:02 pm

hey tina! i love your blog and i think you’re awesome and i’m glad you’re having fun in my city but honestly as a native that was a really dissapointing recap because pazo is such a great place and deserves a better review.

Amanda @ Eat More Rabbit Food September 22, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Looks delicious! Love the new shirt too! Have fun! =)

Lauren @ The Homeostatic Mindset September 22, 2012 at 4:07 pm

That green shirt you get instead that you’re wearing in the pic looks GORGEOUS on you!!! That colour is so stunning on you! Looks like you’re having so much fun! :)

Megan@funsizedfitness September 22, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Mr. Yogato – that name is so funny! Did they have any seasonal flavors, like pumpkin pie?

Tina September 22, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I think they did! :)

Zoe at A Single Magic September 23, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Did any of you answer trivia to get free froyo? best part of Mr. Yogato!

Christina September 22, 2012 at 4:50 pm

That looks like so much fun!

Thanks for posting so much valuable information for beginner bloggers (and recipes). You’ve been very helpful, and your blog looks great!

Melissa @ Fit 'N' Well Mommy September 22, 2012 at 5:41 pm

It looks like you are having a blast! The tapas look amazing! I just love all of your pictures!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 22, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Fun! It’s neat seeing so many of my favorite bloggers together!

Melissa @ A Girl Called Cake September 22, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Your pics with the props are way more awesome this year! Rockin’

Nicole@TheKidlessKronicles September 22, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Looks like you are having fun. What was your favorite session?

The Kidless Kronicles

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats September 22, 2012 at 7:31 pm

That how much is too much discussion sounds so interesting, I wish I could have heard it!

Stephanie September 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm

That is the perfect size for a mini fro-yo!

Hanna September 22, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Looks like so much fun! http://www.hannamarielei.com/

Annette@FitnessPerks September 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm

It sounds like so much fun! Have a good last day! :)

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 23, 2012 at 7:32 am

Ah, I just love Baltimore! Glad to see you’re having a good time!

Sarah Lanphier September 23, 2012 at 7:42 am

It was great to meet you! Thanks for letting me tag-a-long and making me feel welcomed.

Lauren September 23, 2012 at 8:14 am

So good to see you again Tina and thanks so much for coming out! Always thinking about you and wishing you the very best in your health, happiness, and success. Take care and hope to see you again soon! :)

Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness September 23, 2012 at 8:33 am

Looks like such a great time! Wish I was there with you all!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin September 23, 2012 at 8:34 am

Haha you and Monica are nut bars. ;) That looks like so much fun!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats September 23, 2012 at 10:42 am

I love the pictures! Looks like you’re having so much fun!

Kelly@BalancedDaily September 24, 2012 at 10:12 am

Very funny pics of you and Monica. I love the city of Baltimore- it’s not too big, and the vibe is kind of laid back. The weather must be perfect there this time of year, and I love seeing pictures of all you bloggers side by side, its kind of bizarre but cool!