Happy Sunday, friends!
I spent a crapload of money at the grocery store last week, so I really tried to keep our shopping list short and sweet by assessing and incorporating what we already had on-hand in our kitchen into our meals. If you’re interested, here’s a post where I explain my meal planning process.
This week’s menu:
- Sunday: Spinach, Shrimp, and Avocado Salad
- Monday: Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers
- Tuesday: Traded-Up Shepherd’s Pie
- Wednesday: Out to dinner
- Thursday: Annie’s Mac & Cheese with chicken and roasted broccoli
- Friday: Tuna melts with roasted veggies
- Saturday: Wing it/out to dinner
- Sweet potatoes
- Soy milk
- Almond milk
- Almond butter
- Ground turkey
- French onion dip
- Frozen peas
- Mozzarella cheese
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. For a complete list, please see the individual recipes linked above.