Introducing the newest feature on CNC: Weekly Meal Plans!
I’m weird. I hate grocery shopping, but I love meal planning, and I look forward to doing it every week. I get quite a few questions from readers about how I plan healthy meals and save money at the grocery store, so I figured since I’m already organizing a weekly dinner menu for Mal and me, I might as well share it on CNC. (FYI: I only plan dinners for the week. Mal and I eat leftovers for lunch most days, and breakfast is usually some variation of oatmeal, eggs, protein pancakes, or frozen waffles.)
Without further ado, here is this week’s meal plan and shopping list!
- Sunday: Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Monday: Soba Noodles with Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Tuesday: Israeli Couscous with Chickpeas, Brussels Sprouts & Asparagus
- Wednesday: Whole wheat pasta with roasted broccoli + marinara sauce
- Thursday: Tuna melts with sweet potato wedges
- Friday: Out-of-town – no meal planned
- Saturday: Out-of-town – no meal planned
- Soy milk
- Sweet potatoes
- Deli ham
- Chicken breast (2)
- Boston lettuce
- White rice
- Brussels sprouts
If you have any questions, please let me know. I really love meal planning, so I’m more than happy to help! Hope you guys like this new blog feature!
*My shopping list doesn’t include all of the ingredients necessary to make the above meals. It’s just what we needed and includes items for other meals and snacks (not just dinners).