Three-ingredient Apple Cinnamon Pancakes? Oh, yes, you read that correctly! This recipe is so simple and so flavorful. Holy sweet apple cinnamon deliciousness!
3-Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 3 eggs (1 egg + 2 egg whites)
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Cut apple into small pieces and then add to a food processor along with the egg, egg whites, and cinnamon; blend until smooth.
- Preheat a skillet (medium-low heat), spray with non-stick spray, and pour in half of the batter while shaping it into a pancake with a spoon.
- Heat pancake until partially cooked and flip. (Be sure to use medium-low heat; pancake is pretty fragile, so you don’t want it to burn and stick to the pan.)
- Once the pancake is cooked through, remove from heat and add your favorite toppings.
I topped my pancakes with peanut butter and slices of fresh strawberries. Mmm!
I also drank a glass of iced coffee with almond milk.
Call for Guest Posts
Thanks to everyone who submitted a guest post proposal for the week I am away on vacation. I received well over 200 proposal ideas, so it’s definitely going to be a tough decision. There were a TON of awesome ideas, so I’m planning to select about a dozen to feature on CNC while I’m on the cruise, but I’ll hang onto the rest for future guest posts.
For the proposals I pick for when I’m on vacation, I’ll be in touch early this week, so you’ll have about two weeks to write your post and get it to me. Again, thank you to everyone who sent in a proposal idea. I’m really excited about them!
Anatomy of a Pug
For the pug lovers:
My favorite part is “FACE: CAPABLE OF ONLY 3 EXPRESSIONS – ”˜EXCITEMENT,’ ”˜PANIC’ AND ”˜EXCITED PANIC.’” LOL!