It’s a snowy, yet warm-ish, morning here. It’s very strange, but sort of pretty, too.
Yes, the drive-thru is bright pink! Love it!
I ordered a Peanut Butter Wonderful iced coffee with milk and no sugar—it’s plenty sweet without it!
It’s no secret that I love celebrities, and, of course, I’m in love/obsessed with some more than others, including:
Ellen DeGeneres: Obviously. She’s pretty much my hero. I mean, why else would I wait two hours to see her walk by for 5 seconds? I’ve also applied for tickets to her show a half dozens times now (with every intention of hopping on a plane at last-minute’s notice). People, it WILL happen!
Hoda Kotb: After seeing her at the Woman’s Day Red Dress Awards, I’ve become newly obsessed with her. She just seems like such a positive, down-to-earth person, who appreciates the little things in life.
Bethenny Frankel: I’ve been a fan of Bethenny’s for a long time now. There’s just something about her that I can relate to. She doesn’t sugarcoat things (I like that about people) and her neurotic characteristics are a lot like mine.
Jersey Shore cast: I wish I understood this one. I think the reason I love the Jersey Shore cast so much is that they don’t give a f*ck about what other people think of them, and they’re always up to something ridiculous and hilarious. I also just really want to spend one night boozing-face with them at Karma. Although, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t survive.
Ryan Reynolds: I don’t need to explain this one, do I? I’ll just post a picture of him.
And Eva Longoria: I recently read an interview with her, and she just seems like someone I’d want to hangout with and chat about life over a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
Her interview and mini Q & A (“Eva’s Favorites”) also inspired today’s post!
Here are my favorites!
- Favorite herb or spice to cook with: Truffle salt. Love it.
- Favorite item in my makeup bag: BeneFit They’re Real! Mascara. Totally worth the price.
- Favorite item in my closet: My gray Chuck Taylors. I wear them a lot.
- Best workout song on my iPod: Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
- Favorite aisle in the grocery store: Produce! Bananas!!
- Movie I’ve watched the most: The Goonies. I know every line by heart.
- Favorite ice cream flavor: Depends on my mood, but either Almond Joy or Coffee Cookie (from Kimball’s Farm, obviously).
- Favorite sandwich: Red Onion Sandwich on toasted honey wheat. I need to make a trip to Burlington ASAP!
Question of the Day
What are your favorites from the questions above? Feel free to play along!