Can we talk about this graph?!?! Holy crap!
I ran 125 miles in July!!! That’s more than a quarter of the total miles I’ve run this year (401 miles) in a single month.
While this is totally insane, I am incredibly proud of myself. I never thought I could run that sort of mileage without getting injured. I mean, even just a few months ago, I wasn’t sure how feasible training for a second marathon would be, but so far, so good! Let’s hope for continued health!
I enjoyed a delicious breakfast this morning! I actually ate a couple of these Mini Tomato-Feta Frittatas for dinner last night, but I made some extras for breakfast this morning. I also drank an iced coffee with my breakfast.
Mini Tomato-Feta Frittatas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup premade bruschetta (I used Trader Joe’s brand)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Coat muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes until tops are puffed and lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Tommy Doyle’s Giveaway
Thanks to everyone who entered the Tommy Doyle’s giveaway last week! Here’s your winner:
My favorite summer activity is having a cookout/backyard bash with great friends and drinks!
Congrats, Brittany! Please email me at email@example.com with the Tommy Doyle’s location that you prefer.
Question of the Day
Share a brag! What are you most proud about this morning?