Here’s a Body Pump-inspired workout that you can do at home or the gym!
For this workout, I worked each muscle group by doing continuous reps for three minutes straight and then moving immediately to the next exercise without resting. I used three sets of dumbbells (8 lbs, 10 lbs, and 12 lbs) for the various exercises. Be sure to chose a weight that will fatigue your muscles, but don’t go too heavy because you want to last the entire three minutes.
- Squats: Dumbbell Squat
- Chest: Chest Press
- Back: Single Arm Row (90 seconds each side)
- Triceps: Single Arm Extensions (90 seconds each side)
- Biceps: Bicep Curls
- Lunges: Alternating Dumbbell Lunges
- Shoulders: Lateral Raises (90 seconds) + Shoulder Press (90 seconds)
- Abs: Your choice on stability ball
If you’re unsure of any of the exercises, search YouTube for video demonstrations. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.