• What I Want Now: June Edition

June 20, 2011

Last’s month’s What I Want Now post was such a hit with you guys, I decided to do another one for the month of June. Who knows, maybe it’ll it become a monthly feature on CNC! Here’s what I want/love this month!

Zipbuds

composite_4_large

It’s time we pay our respect to buds. Not the kind that you call up on a Friday night when your date leaves you hanging. No, these are your escape to sound and pleasure. They’ll zip you into a whole new world. They stay cool when you’re feeling the heat. If life gets tangled, they keep you together. They play to your every whim and stay flexible under pressure. They speak only when spoken to. They’ll zip across the country with you, or just around the block. They’ve got your back or your front. True buds won’t let you forget to zip it up.

Pugs Not Drugs T-Shirt

2011-06-15_1352

Pug life. Soft blended cotton tee printed with a Pugs Not Drugs graphic designed by German illustrator of illustrations Gemma Correll.

Umbra Mobi Tray

2011-06-15_1336

Rubber coated charging station with storage dish. An opening in the base allows you to plug your device into its charger and use the tray for keys & pocket change!

Dave’s Adjustable Heat Hot Sauce

21X9vIstvwL__SL500_AA300_

This innovative pump spray hot sauce allows you to change the heat of the sauce by turning the cap. It changes from slightly spicy to fiery. The Adjustable Sauce has been featured on The Today Show and in Time Magazine. It was also a winner of Best New Product and Best Packaging at Chile Pepper Magazine’s Fiery Food Challenge. Not only can you change the heat on this sauce, but the pump spray gives you a more even distribution of sauce on your food.

Railing/Balcony Planter

greenbogreenmasked

Blooming brilliant! The groove in this plastic planter fits over the rail of your terrace or fence (or anything up to four inches wide).

What do you want/love this month?

Angela June 20, 2011 at 1:31 pm

You WOULD want the pugs T-shirt!! Lol too cute! I think I need some of those balcony planters.. not having a large greenspace is one of the real cruelties of living in a condo (although they do remove our snow, so I suppose that’s a plus!)

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen June 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm

that railing planter is brilliant! I don’t live in an apartment or really need it b/c I have plenty of deck space for pots and plants but I wish I knew about that a few years ago in my apartment days!
    Love the pug shirt :)

Monika @ Powered by Paprika June 20, 2011 at 1:44 pm

That planter is SO cute!

& I don’t know if I’d be a big fan of adjustable hot sauce– I LIKE IT HOT!

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes June 20, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I love the pug shirt!! by being a blog newbie I just discovered the Vitamix :O :O umm and I am now in love with it. Thats all I want this month! ( any maybe the next few months untill I can afford it!) haha

Grace @ Healthy Dreaming June 20, 2011 at 2:00 pm

What cool gadgets! thanks for sharing. I LOVE that t-shirt lol!

Christie Inge June 20, 2011 at 2:02 pm

I just got a new vacuum yesterday that is rocking my world :D

Teri [a foodie stays fit] June 20, 2011 at 2:10 pm

I love these posts!

Recently, I’m obsessed with T-Sacs from Whole Foods so I can easily brew loose-leaft tea at work. And Zebra pens to use in my new mini-planner. :)

Wifey June 20, 2011 at 2:11 pm

OK, you got me with the “adjustable” hot sauce.

It’s genius.

Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

E June 20, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I love this feature – definitely should be a permament monthly thing :)

I’m wanting the newest version of the Nook e-reader (even though I just bought my Nook last July…) – it’s so cute & tiny (and holds a charge for 2 months!

Heather (Heather's Dish) June 20, 2011 at 2:18 pm

oh, i love all of these! the pug shirt is pretty amazing too…such a cute caricature!

Katie G June 20, 2011 at 2:18 pm

SO ronic that you just posted this. I didn’t see your previous months post but I was just about to put together a “what I want” post for myself on my blog! I thought of it while reading your blog…I need an iphone…ha

Tessa @ Amazing Asset June 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm

That is quite the perfect shirt for you!
    I want a cover for my Kindle! I receive one a few months ago, and have yet to get a cover for it because they are so darn expensive…and I am cheap :)

Ryan @ EatSaveTravel.com June 20, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Those headphones look so cool!

Kara B. June 20, 2011 at 2:27 pm

There is a Notorious P.U.G. shirt too! It’s a must have for Pug people.

Lauri (RedHeadRecipes.com) June 20, 2011 at 2:29 pm

i want to take pole dancing lessons!! Ha ha, Hear me out…

I’ve seen these classes advertised in town and it looks like such a good, FUN workout!! besides, how cool would it be to add that to your list of things you CAN do… Even if nobody knows it but you and your significant other ;)

Oh, and I love the pug shirt!

Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife June 20, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Okay those headphones look awesome!!! I want new running shoes….should happen today :)

Sarah June 20, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I want those zipper ear buds! Those things look awesome!

LauraJayne June 20, 2011 at 3:00 pm

First, I want that hot sauce! That looks like a genius tool!

Second, I want a new gym membership! I know it isn’t a product, but it’s what I’m saving up for!

Breck June 20, 2011 at 3:02 pm

I just bought my little brother the Pugs tshirt from Urban Outfitters! It’s super cute. So far for the month of June I’m lusting after a new pair of wedges, a heart rate monitor, and disposable cameras (I love them because I never get my digital pictures printed!)

Cait's Plate June 20, 2011 at 3:03 pm

HA! That pug t-shirt is amazing.

I’ve been wanting house stuff lately. Particularly organizational stuff! But also more place mats, bowls and mugs. Can never have enough of those if you ask me :)

Catherine@happinessafterheartache June 20, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I love the ear buds! I want….a new camera, a new cell phone, and some new, cute tank tops! I think I’m getting….none of the above! :)

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga June 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm

What do you want/love this month? = camera and photography gear and most anything from etsy or anthropologie :)

lynn @ the actor's diet June 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm

i wish there were more things that rhymed with “jack russell!”

Lauren June 20, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Oh my god – I LOVE the Zipbuds idea! I must get these.

Right now, I’d really like a ballet barre, so I can more fully recreate barre workouts at home. I think this is a slightly impractical hope. ;)

Natalie @ Adventures in Jackson June 20, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Ok this is embarrassing but I want a video game system. I want to try the dance party games and of course The Sims.
    Don’t judge =).

Jessica @ Sushi & Sit-Ups June 20, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I’ve been looking for new ear buds. I’ll have to check those out!

Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio June 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm

I would love a pair of TOMS.

Dori June 20, 2011 at 4:27 pm

OK now I cannot live my life knowing Zipbuds exist and not having them. This is one of my biggest annoyances, the tangle of the headphones when I’m using my iPhone for things-not-musical.

katie @ KatieDid June 20, 2011 at 4:30 pm

My whishlist…. a tripod and a tan ha! Way too much time working and inside this summer so far unfortunately.

@HilaryFleming June 20, 2011 at 5:13 pm

OH MY I love those little planter things you have posted. I also LOOOOOOVE Trader Joe’s Sunflower Seed Butter. Oh do I ever love that.

Carey @ Positively Blonde June 20, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Zipbuds look super cute and clever!

Cait @ Beyond Bananas June 20, 2011 at 7:33 pm

I want to head phones. I was jsut thinking that this morning.. as I began my run on th etreadmill watching tv. but then wanted to switch to music. Low and behold.. my headphones were a knotty mess. It is SUPER hard to untangle headphones.. while running! On the treadmill!

Kristy@RunTheLongRoad June 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm

I just bought the Stow n’ Go Sports Bra that you mentioned last month. I haven’t tried it yet but I can’t wait to see how many ShotBloks I can fit down there ;)

Hilary June 20, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I want those ear buds…and also…AN ICE CREAM MAKER!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin June 20, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Haha such a cute pug shirt! Right now I really want Veganomicon. It sounds like it has some great recipes!

Mac June 20, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Your pug shirt reminded me that I saw a pug today and it made me think of you :) I want a Fedora!

Sarah June 20, 2011 at 10:45 pm

uhh, I do not have a pug, I do love pugs. I NEED THAT SHIRT <3 SOOOO CUTE

Skinny Fat Kid June 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm

That planter is pretty awesome! Looks perfect for growing herbs!

Khushboo June 21, 2011 at 12:54 am

After reading so much about it, I’m dying to get my hands on the New Rules of Lifting for Women book! I’m so glad I got my strength training groove back!

Crista June 21, 2011 at 3:00 am

Well, I had a few other things on my wish list but now I think all I want is the zip-buds!!!

Amelia June 21, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Those ear buds are on my list now too! I have a crappy pair from Sony that always get in a tangle because there’s nothing to keep them together like my original iPod buds. Genius!

I’m on my way to visit family in Illinois and rumor has it there’s a diner called Pug Dog’s Diner serving hot dogs. First, a diner – yes, please! And I’m all about the pugs too. I’ll snap a pic if I roll by!