• Lunch Meeting at Reebok

June 22, 2011

I just got back from a lunch meeting with my friend, who is going to edit my video for the California Table Grape Commission. He works at Reebok, so Mal and I drove down to the Reebok headquarters to meet him for lunch and talk about my video.

I must say, Reebok seems like the coolest place to work! Check out the fitness facilities for employees!

Pretty awesome, right? Reebok offers group exercise classes and Crossfit among other workouts to their employees. Wouldn’t it be so¬†motivating¬†(and fun!) to work at a place like this? I feel like I’d never skip a workout!

There’s also a Reebok retail store that offers some really sweet discounts!

Mal and I were impressed with the place.

Lunch

For lunch, we hit up the Reebok cafeteria, which reminded me a lot of the one at my college with its many food options, including sandwiches, pasta, pizza, soup, salad bar, etc. I’ve been sort of slacking in the vegetable department lately, so I took advantage of the salad bar.

Over lunch, we discussed my video and bounced some editing ideas around. My friend is a video pro, so I’m excited to see what he turns out.

After lunch, I grabbed a bag of Peanut M&Ms. I’m having one of those days (not related to my lunch meeting), so I needed chocolate in a bad way. It made me feel better.

Off to relax! Enjoy the evening, guys!

Laura @ Backstage Pass June 22, 2011 at 9:48 pm

That’s so awesome you got to visit Reebok! It does seem like a rad place to work. My boyfriend’s relative works at Nike and she loves it!

Mac June 22, 2011 at 9:56 pm

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Reebok or Nike or Under Armor or any facility like that!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin June 22, 2011 at 10:04 pm

What a cool place to work! Although, I think Google still trumps it. I mean, nap pods?! How awesome would that be? :D

staceyhealthylife June 22, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Reebok seems a lot like the Nike campus. Super cool.

Keelie (SweatEqualsSuccess) June 22, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Reebok looks AWESOME! I’ve got a pal who works at Google… some people are so lucky! :)

Jackie @ That Deep Breath June 22, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Reebok definitely looks like an awesome place to work! I’m lucky enough to work at a camp so I get to run around and exercise all day!

Meghan @ StruggleMuffins June 22, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Reebok does look amazing. I’ve never worked at Google, but have been to their NYC offices a bunch of times for business meetings and its similarly fantastic – really geared towards encouraging healthy habits among employees. Snack stations, ridic cafeteria, play room, on-site massages, all-around awesomeness…

Justeen @ Blissful Baking June 22, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I had some peanut m&m’s today too! We have a HUGE bag in our pantry that I help myself to when I’m having one of those days :)

Amanda Jewell June 22, 2011 at 11:47 pm

wow. I would like access to that facility forever please, thank you. :-)

Cait @ Beyond Bananas June 23, 2011 at 2:45 am

I would so love to work at that Reebok Facility!

Amber @ Stop and Smell the Wildflowers June 23, 2011 at 3:51 am

Wow, that would be so cool to work at a place that offers its employees facilities like that!

Sarah@The Flying ONION June 23, 2011 at 6:45 am

The Reebok facilities look so awesome! What a fun place to tour (or to work!!!)

Lindsey @ Cardio Pizza June 23, 2011 at 6:59 am

That place looks so awesome! :) They seem to really care about their employees health and well being…gotta respect that.

Hannah June 23, 2011 at 7:20 am

I love being able to stock up on a variety of vegetables at a place like this where they prepare it for you ;)

Kendall (On An Inhale) June 23, 2011 at 7:58 am

I went to the Reebok headquarters when I taught yoga to the Avon Walk For Cancer participants. We had a tour too and it really is the coolest place!! Shopping & Working out on your lunch break..sign me up!

Molly @ RDexposed June 23, 2011 at 8:00 am

I really think that sometimes chocolate is crucial for health.

Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers June 23, 2011 at 11:18 am

That looks so amazing!! I can only imagine the healthy atmosphere all around! I feel like I add to my office’s health atmosphere any time I throw together a baller salad in the office, or walk out having already changed into my gym clothes. If only everyone around me was in the same mental place!

Megan June 23, 2011 at 11:35 am

I did my internship here in College. It is incredible! I spent all the money I earned in the ‘concept store’ but it was totally worth it :)

Sandra June 23, 2011 at 8:47 pm

I work at Reebok! Wish I knew you were in the building!! It’s truly an amazing company to work for, and CrossFit is fantastic – I encourage everyone out there to try it. Looks intimidating but it’s a blast, you get results immediately and it never gets boring :)