• Doggelganger

June 22, 2011

This website totally just made my day!!!

Forget what person you most resemble— now you can find your canine Doggelganger! You simply upload a photo of yourself, and Doggleganger, using its “human to canine pairing software,” matches you with an adorable furry pooch, who not only needs a home (in New Zealand), but who looks like you, too!

Apparently, my doggelganger looks a lot like Batman!

2011-06-22_0930

At first, I didn’t think Mal’s doggelganger resembled him at all– the big ears threw me off at first– but now I can see the resemblance.

2011-06-22_0946

I tried to upload photos of Murphy a number of times to Doggelganger, but it never worked. I guess Murphy already looks like a dog!

Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health June 22, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Oh my gosh I just tried it haha! Not really sure that I look like the dog, but it’s super cute so that’s all that matters :)

Jackie @ That Deep Breath June 22, 2011 at 11:26 pm

That website is so funny! Sometimes I see dogs who’se owners totally look like them! I never say anything though because who wants to be told they look like their dog?

Hannah June 23, 2011 at 3:18 am

Ahhh! Best idea ever! Definitely going to try this :)

Amber @ Stop and Smell the Wildflowers June 23, 2011 at 3:50 am

How cute! I’ve never seen this before. I’m gonna have to try this…..

Tiffany @ Simply Shaka June 23, 2011 at 11:11 am

This is great-thanks for sharing. Apparently, I look like a labrador. Better than a bulldog!

Juju June 23, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Omgosh, I tried it got Pebbles, which is funny, because I used to go by the name “pebbles” in junior h.s.! WTheck! I need to put this on my blog! Thank you for sharing this with us! =]

Holly @ pink runner June 23, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I also gained like 5lbs from marathon training bc my appetite was out of control!!