A new blog buddy?
Sign me up!!!
The Scooper Bowl is an all-you-can-eat ice cream festival, serving up ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet from some of the nation’s leading ice cream companies.
Check out the flavors available today!
- SoCo Creamery Dirty Chocolate
- Ben & Jerry’s Late Night Snack
- Friendly’s Nuts Over Caramel
- Friendly’s Hunka Chunka PB Fudge Friendly’s
- Ciao Bella Gelato Mango Sorbet
- SoCo Creamery Berkshire Berry
- Edy’s Cookies and Cream
- HP Hood Frozen Tangy Yogurt Raspberry
- HP Hood BoSox Brownie
- SoCo Creamery Mexicali Chocolate
- SoCo Creamery Vanilla
- Ciao Bella Gelato Wild Blueberry Sorbet
- Baskin-Robbins Lucky Mint
- Edy’s Espresso Chip
- Ben & Jerry’s Bonnaroo Buzz
- Ben & Jerry’s Milk and Cookies
With all of those delicious ice cream flavors, it’s no surprise that the Scooper Bowl is a very popular event in Boston. Alaina and I arrived only five minutes after it opened, and the line to purchase tickets was already enormous!
Thankfully, Alaina already had tickets, so we got right in.
The event was super crowded! It felt like a frat party at times.
Ok, well, a frat party with a ton of little kids eating ice cream. Um… yea.
Most of the lines moved quickly, so Alaina and I were able to try a bunch of different flavors. We hit up Edy’s, Ben & Jerry’s, Ciao Bella, and SoCo Creamy.
Super fun event! I wish I could eat ice cream for lunch everyday!
What’s your favorite kind of ice cream?
My favorite is Almond Joy, but Ben & Jerry’s Milk & Cookies is now a close second place!