A few days ago, Jenna wrote a really sweet post about some of the things her mom taught her. I loved the idea, so I decided to do the same.
- Two wrongs don’t make a right.
- No meal is complete without a piece of cat (or dog) hair in it.
- Pay attention to unit price and it will get you the best deal.
- There’s nothing nutritious about soda.
- The directions in the box aren’t the only way to play the game.
- On occasion, it’s okay to eat half of a batch of brownies.
- There are better things to watch on TV than Star Trek.
- Don’t eat yellow snow.
- The Best Apple Crisp ever is made with this recipe.
- When you grow up, your sister will be your best friend.
What has your mom taught you?