• Boston Bachelorette

April 19, 2011

I blogged about my Las Vegas bachelorette yesterday, so here’s a recap of my East coast bachelorette!

My sister, who was my Maid of Honor, planned my bridal shower and bachelorette on the same day, so, once my shower ended, she scheduled a limo to drive us to Boston for the night.

n1603404_34810336_4145

Needless to say, the limo ride to Boston was a lot of fun!

n1603404_34810342_5828

n1603404_34810340_5269

n1603404_34810345_6697

n1603404_34810359_923

When we arrived in the city, we check into our hotel room for the evening. We changed out of our wedding shower outfits and got ready for a night out on the town.

n1603404_34810368_3675

Once everyone was ready, we enjoyed some adult beverages and played some bachelorette games in the hotel room.

n1603404_34810387_9056

I’d post more photos of the pre-game in the hotel room, but I think my friends would probably kill me! Let’s just say it was hilarious!

The rest of the evening was spent at King’s in Back Bay. We had dinner at the restaurant and then went bowling. A lot of drinks were consumed.

untitlede

untitledx

untitleds

untitledbh

untitledd

Once again, I’d post more photos from the night, but I don’t think my friends would appreciate it very much. These are just the PG-13 pictures.

untitledew

I’m not going to lie, I sort of wish I could get married again just for the bachelorette parties. I had SO MUCH FUN!

kate April 19, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Looks like you ladies had a blast!

Lisa (bakebikeblog) April 19, 2011 at 5:57 pm

haha it all looks like so much fun!

Erin @ The Grass Skirt April 19, 2011 at 6:03 pm

I love it!! It looks like you had a great time. :) I live in NC and all of my bridesmaids were supposed to fly down from NY for my bachelorette…and then there was a blizzard! Rather than have them stress to try to get down here, I told them not to worry about it. So…I didn’t have one. Oh well, I just go to live through yours! Haha.

Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing April 19, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Craziness!

Emily @ Savory and Savage April 19, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Like Erin, I didn’t have a bachelorette party – but now I feel like I have :-)

Great fun photos!!

Christine @ Burning It Off April 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm

I was recently my sister’s MOH and this brings back memories of all the antics we got up to for her bachelorette… fun times! I want someone else to get married soon so we can do it all over again :D

Kate (What Kate is Cooking) April 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Haha, I can’t wait to go to a bachelorette party… mainly so I can buy an inflatable penis!

gabriella @ embracement April 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Loving seeing all of these pictures!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape April 19, 2011 at 6:23 pm

omg, some of these pictures are hilarious!!!! Definitely looks like you had a wonderful time!

Kristi April 19, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I want to get married just to have a bachelorette party! :)

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner April 19, 2011 at 6:42 pm

So much fun! I have to admit I’m jealous that you got TWO bachelorette parties!

Holly @ The Runny Egg April 19, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Your bach party looks hilarious — I didn’t have a bach party, so I’m glad you got to have one for me :)

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope April 19, 2011 at 6:56 pm

So fun girlie fun! Haha, love it! :)

Natalie @ Will jog for food April 19, 2011 at 7:02 pm

How fun! My sister definitely went really crazy with the “decorations” for my bachelorette, haha, but that’s why she is the best :)

Char April 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Haha I can only imagine what the non-blog photos look like. Bachelorette’s are awesome!

Tina @ http://tinaboogren.typepad.com/stillstrugglingatthirty/ April 19, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I arrived home to find YOUR BOOK in my mailbox today–YAAAAY! It’s gorgeous! How exciting!!!!!!

Kelly April 19, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Haha, I love bachelorette parties! Mine was so much fun and I would definitely get married again to do it again! Though the next day wasn’t quite as fun haha. I actually am a much bigger fan of parties that are one night so you can go all out and then be done- just like yours. Awesome!

Miranda @ Working Mom Works Out April 19, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Hahaha. I’ve loved both of these posts, Tina.

Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife April 19, 2011 at 8:10 pm

haha some of these are classic. You have really toned arms, girl!

Hilary April 19, 2011 at 8:10 pm

I can’t even imagine what the other pics are if these are the ones that made the cut!

Salah@myhealthiestlifestyle April 19, 2011 at 8:32 pm

that party looks soooo fun!!!

Halley (Blunder Construction) April 19, 2011 at 8:36 pm

It must be fun to relive those days through photos. How lucky you were to have so many beautiful ladies to party with!

staceyhealthylife April 19, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Nice balloons. I see a theme to your parties. :)

Tessa @ Amazing Asset April 19, 2011 at 8:42 pm

These pictures are great, looks like you had a blast!
    I can’t wait for my bachlorette party! Although I have to meet a guy and go through that whole engagement thing first ;-)

Justeen @ Blissful Baking April 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm

You look like you are having SO much fun in those pics!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss April 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Looks like a ton of fun!! Love the picture of you and your friend with those lil face sucker things.

Theodora April 19, 2011 at 8:59 pm

You make the best faces!

Katie @ peacebeme April 19, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Glad you had fun! I like your wedding and wedding-related recaps!

I just got engaged and I have to say I am not into the traditional bachlorette party thing at all. I am hoping for a spa day and then a house party type of thing!

Kelly @ Laughter, Strength, and Food April 19, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Looks like an absolute blast! :-)

Laura @ Backstage Pass April 19, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Looks like you ladies partied it up the right way! And LOL – so many different penis accessories!
    For my BFF’s bachelorette pre-party at our hotel room, I bought a 6 foot inflatable, and hid it in the bathroom shower. It was like a joke that kept on playing out each time someone else had to use the bathroom! My favorite reaction was the bride’s mother… she laughed really hard and the rest of us were practically rolling on the floor, laughing our heads off!

Khushboo April 20, 2011 at 1:49 am

U make me excited to get married (when I eventually do that is)!

Laura @ London Spa Days April 20, 2011 at 4:19 am

Going by the photos it looks like a great day, bachelorette parties are good fun! They are well worth the hungover feeling the following morning!

Maddie April 20, 2011 at 8:41 am

I live in Boston, and I had my bachelorette party at Kings too! It was SO much fun. Their drinks and 90′s music videos on the big screen really make the experience! :D

Hillary April 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm

TINA! I just got a wonderful email from Amazon – Carrots N Cake has shipped!! SO EXCITED and really looking forward to your book signing next month!

Christina April 20, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Sounds like you guys had a blast! I’m getting married in a year and I’m already looking forward to the bachelorette party :)

Lauren April 20, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Haha, these pictures aren’t even really PG-13…haha. Can’t imagine the inappropriate ones! lol ;) Looks like you had a blast! Hope Vegas is treating you well!

Lindsay April 20, 2011 at 5:21 pm

This was hiliarious! I wish my bachelorette had been that wild, crazy, and FUN! I’m happy you have a great group of ladies to live it up with!

Christina April 20, 2011 at 5:57 pm

I went to Atlantic City for my friend’s bachelorette party this past weekend and seeing your bachelorette recaps are so fun! I can’t wait to have mine and I’m not even engaged haha :)

Lea @ Healthy Coconut April 20, 2011 at 10:04 pm

This is getting me really excited for my bridal shower and bacheloretter party this month.

Thanks for posting these again. I wasn’t reading blogs back in the days

suki April 21, 2011 at 11:45 am

Hilarious photos. :) I recently went to a bachelorette party and made sure to bring a cookie of a certain shape. Those things are great. Haha.

Monica April 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm